The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

Has anyone experienced the black spot in an eye, caused by LED lamp? No visual loss, but black spot only, which is not in the focus of the eye, but slightly on the side... This is my recent problem, a few days old, and I would like to have your opinion, if it will eventually pass by itself, and in how long?

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Has anyone experienced the black spot in an eye, caused by LED lamp? No visual loss, but black spot only, which is not in the focus of the eye, but slightly on the side... This is my recent problem, a few days old, and I would like to have your opinion, if it will eventually pass by itself, and in how long?

Jeez ! Get well soon! I try to avoid them . I had dark spots for years though . They aren't black per se . They are just dark. Why do you think it's because of the lamp ? Perhaps it's your monitor ? 

I strongly suggest to NOT use LED monitors . Get an old CCFL one. As for the LED lamps , also not good , but if you can't avid them , do not use cheap ones and get 2700K max.

As for the eye , seeing a doctor is not an option ?

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

Jeez , they won't let me in . "Security" freaks.

First, allow JavaScript, then allow hcaptcha.com in uBlock, then resolve captcha...This works in DcBrowser, 360Chrome v13.5, v13 ...but doesn't work in v12 (after resolving captcha repeat endlessly...)

43 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Jeez ! Get well soon! I try to avoid them . I had dark spots for years though . They aren't black per se . They are just dark. Why do you think it's because of the lamp ? Perhaps it's your monitor ? 

Because this happened after using the small LED lamp.

WHY you experienced these dark spots? So you don't have these now?

What did you do to get rid of them? Did you go to the eye doctor, wear sunglasses, cover your eye with something, used the ointment with Vitamin A etc? Massage the eye maybe?

PS.

I do NOT use LED monitors, hopefully. 

Waiting time for appointment with ophthalmologist: 2 months...

Edited by msfntor

I hope you feel better soon. Did you read about Biotin in my posting? Why not try to find foods that could help your eyes. Remember when I said green tea ... please don't forget also and sip slowly to heal. Also tea bags under the eyes can help sooth, but won't fix health issues; of course.

I also have eye trouble and now wear special glasses to correct double vision, but I don't nee them around the house as I've just gotten so used to it.

I hope you all find way to enjoy this new years eve. My party days are over and I'm sober and in bed by 10 so I'm no fun anymore ... haha!

Oh the memories of being in New York in the 90's ... OMG am I getting old. Some weekends I close down the joint and hardly no sleep. Those were the days - those were the days. The world has changed so much now and things aren't the way they used to be by any stretch, so I'm glad I'm not young trying to grow up in this 'new world'. I'm happy with my plants and fake fish on my end table. This new change was hard for people and I understand that. For me, that change was different, in that, I'm a hermit and a loner and have developed social phobia pretty bad over the years and people now are simply unapproachable. I'm quite social online, but very very shy in real life.

Anyways...

Nuff bout me.

See you next year.

Take good care MSFN and this forum rocks :)

Hi @msfntor, sounds like 'floaters'. For most a nuisance that needs to be tolerated but the root cause can be urgent. Modern living is hard on our eyes. Too many screens and bright lights, small living spaces. Remember the 20/20/20 rule, rest (close) your eyes when possible and train yourself to blink deliberately and slowly. It probably won't fix the problem but your eyes should feel better overall.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/eye-floaters/symptoms-causes/syc-20372346

37 minutes ago, Wunderbar98 said:

Hi @msfntor, sounds like 'floaters'. For most a nuisance that needs to be tolerated but the root cause can be urgent. Modern living is hard on our eyes. Too many screens and bright lights, small living spaces. Remember the 20/20/20 rule, rest (close) your eyes when possible and train yourself to blink deliberately and slowly. It probably won't fix the problem but your eyes should feel better overall.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/eye-floaters/symptoms-causes/syc-20372346

Thank you  @Wunderbar98, yes I've "Flashes of light in the same eye as the floaters" if I turn the eye in darken environment...

Too: 

"Spots that move when you move your eyes, so when you try to look at them, they move quickly out of your visual field"

"Spots that are most noticeable when you look at a plain bright background, such as a blue sky or a white wall"

- all that caused by small LED lamp or car lights...not sure

6 hours ago, msfntor said:

First, allow JavaScript, then allow hcaptcha.com in uBlock, then resolve captcha...This works in DcBrowser, 360Chrome v13.5, v13 ...but doesn't work in v12 (after resolving captcha repeat endlessly...)

Solve captcha to buy a loaf of bread , thanks but no thanks . I ignore and boycott such "shops". Do you know we train AI for them for free (as slaves) ?

4 hours ago, msfntor said:

yes I've "Flashes of light in the same eye as the floaters" if I turn the eye in darken environment...

Good news : you won't die . Just rest more and eat LESS salt . Exersize (not heavily) to create blood flow . It's your NECK !! Bad blood flow . High pressure .

Need to relax .

New year is coming. Happy 2022! A little guess about the shape of things to come.

1) Omicoof breaks the narrative, but its "escape" will be blamed on the "unvaccinated." It will be allowed to spread wildly and cause lots of disruptions (schools, flights, work, etc.).

All of this disruption due to lots of people getting sick all at once will be blamed on the "unvaccinated," even though case loads, etc., will be worse in the vaccinated. This data will all be made foggy, hidden, disrupted, and misreported, of course. The scapegoat must remain. The goal of this uncontrolled omicoof disruption will be more blame upon the "blameworthy" while offering the Regime and its mouthpieces an exit ramp ("The Science changed because the 'unvaccinated' screwed up"). They'll still push "vaccines" in this time even though it's nonsensical, but this will all be in preparation for Phase 2.

2) "Cyber pandemic," massive disruptive cyber attacks interrupting LOTS of stuff, far more disruptive than coof. They've telegraphed this for over a year. Believe it or not, it will kind of be the "unvaccinated" who are blamed for this Cyber Pandemic, but the shift will be from the "unvaccinated" to the "digitally anonymous," who are predominantly "unvaccinated" because they refused to get coof Digital ID "passports."

We'll see a massive shift in narrative and scapegoating from the "unvaccinated" to the "digitally anonymous" (or something equivalent), these will be linked to make a scapegoating bridge (like "deplorable" to "unvaccinated"), and a new, hard scapegoating campaign will commence.

The goal is always to get to fully controllable Digital ID. It will be racist, sexist, misogynistic, threat to public health, threat to cybersecurity, etc., to refuse a Digital ID, and it will be a full-court press against the "digitally anonymous."

That's my best guess for the adventure we face in the first half of 2022, at least so far, reading the entrails the Regime keeps putting out. Make no mistake and take heart, though. They have plans, but they didn't expect to lose this hard this fast. Keep fighting!

Author : James Lindsay

16 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Solve captcha to buy a loaf of bread , thanks but no thanks .

Agreed!

And some of those captcha screens are CONFUSING.  That's not a motorcycle, that's a scooter!  That's not a mountain, that's a hill!  That's not a 5, that's an S!  You asked for TRAFFIC lights, a PEDESTRIAN walk or not walk is not a TRAFFIC light!  You asked for BOATS, a YACHT and a BOAT are not one-in-the-same, let alone a NAVY AIRCRAFT CARRIER!