The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

...It is not important what going to happen, earthquake,war, tsunami,aliens terrorists, important thing is that something gonna be.

Reading now  ... thank you very much for that share.

Yeah, people have been quiet lately ... maybe busy shopping.

My dearly departed father always reminded me that every day above ground is a good day and its not over until they throw the dirt on us. Tomorrow never comes, because when we get there, its today, so better make it count.

Too bad others in the world aren't in agreement that there is strength in numbers. Hopefully its not too late. I'll admit sometimes I question this; myself. 

Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, and safe holiday.

15 hours ago, msfntor said:

What happened to you guys? I think you're all out of your minds. No one's writing anything... So I'm off too, good night...

I'm sorry , I don't have time or desire to write and I'm not in a good mood . 

New "medical" concentration camps bill is coming. Bill A416 . Don't think it's for the US only ...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FG8GhPEVUAEuwBs?format=jpg&name=large

Source:

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/a416

New York Democrat's bill allowing governor to detain individuals dangerous to 'public health'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-bill-a416-detainment-assembly-ny

We are entering stage 7

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FG8Ijq2WQAQTCYF?format=jpg&name=900x900

This bill is for their own citizens. 

BTW :

I remember when they first introduced that red blue crap. The DEMS were the REDS. But media didn't like the connotation so they CHANGED IT. 

lol

Edited by Dixel
link

2 hours ago, Dixel said:

I remember when they first introduced that red blue crap. The DEMS were the REDS. But media didn't like the connotation so they CHANGED IT. 

For me, living in EUROPE, the American Dems were always the REDS. 
Tell us how the color reversal is done in the USA... Couldn't we go back to dems=reds?...

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

For me, living in EUROPE, the American Dems were always the REDS. 
Tell us how the color reversal is done in the USA... Couldn't we go back to dems=reds?...

Of course they were , they are and they will always be . DEMS=REDS=WOKE=COMMIES. They just try to hide under their new names . The problem is why the right wingers don't do anything about the current situation . And it seems they aren't going to .  

P.S. I live in Europe too , but like I said : don't think it won't go here ! I'd suggest you look at UK , US , NZ and AU as "testing grounds" before they move it here . 

Germany would be a good example . They've waited for the reaction in the English countries and only then started to tighten the screws in Germany .

BTW , how bad is it in France ?

1 hour ago, Dixel said:

why the right wingers don't do anything about the current situation . And it seems they aren't going to .

Because they are INFILTRATED by reds, commies.

1 hour ago, Dixel said:

BTW , how bad is it in France ?

Hmmm.... 

It depends on what you want to talk about...if those who govern us - it's BAD. Like in the USA or elsewhere, they are all the same. The worst thing is that I have lost confidence (which was not at the high level already...) in the freedom of elections. So I don't believe in government, in elections (at all levels in general..), very sad. I wasn't like that some years ago ..decades. So I lock myself in this private freedom that I have, not dealing with the big politics, but in the personal affairs, family...

Very bad in France, latest example: they would like to take down the beautiful statue of Saint Michael! O tempora, o mores!..:o

16/12/2021
Statue Saint Michel : The city of Les Sables d'Olonne will not let it happen !

pic.twitter.com/wR4pScCZqV

- Yannick MOREAU ن (@YannickMOREAU) December 16, 2021
Will Saint Michel and his dragon be brought down by the Libres Penseurs de Vendée? Seized by this association of defenders of secularism, the administrative court of Nantes ordered, Thursday, the city of Les Sables d'Olonne, to remove, within six months, the statue of the archangel of the municipal public domain. But "the City will not let it happen !", proclaims the mayor (DVD) Yannick Moreau, who "in the name of common sense", has decided to appeal the judgment.

This statue of Saint Michael that the militants of the Federation of the Free Thought no longer want to see is located, since 2018, on the square of the church Saint-Michel ... place Saint-Michel, two steps from the auditorium Saint-Michel, in the heart of the district Saint-Michel. "The few people who frequent the parish, it may seem normal to them. But the others? asks Jean Regourd, president of the Libres Penseurs de Vendée. They say to themselves: 'Why would I pass a saint when I go out of my house? This judgment confirms that we must respect the convictions of all citizens, not satisfy a few." [...]

Le Figaro

23/11/2021
A secular association denounced "a religious emblem in the public space." The public rapporteur recommends the removal of the statue Saint-Michel, installed since 2018 in front of the church Saint-Michel, in Sables-d'Olonne (Vendée).

It has been enthroned in front of the church of Saint-Michel for three years and its inauguration on October 6, 2018 by the former mayor of Sables, Didier Gallot. But perhaps not for much longer. The statue of the archangel Saint-Michel, slaying the dragon, seems promised to an imminent unbolting.

"Oulala! A statue of Saint-Michel in front of a Saint-Michel church! The city of Sables-d'Olonne will not be intimidated by useless trials #cancelculture." The tone is set.

Response in a month

The jurisdiction had been seized by the federation of the Libre pensée de Vendée which sees, in this bronze of nearly two meters, a "religious emblem on the public space.

"The place of this statue is on the Place Saint-Michel in front of the auditorium and the church of the same name," said the mayor. The judges will render their decision in one month.

www.ouest-france.fr

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version): https://www.deepl.com/translator

...from here: https://www.fdesouche.com/2021/12/16/aux-sables-dolonne-la-statue-de-saint-michel-pourrait-etre-bientot-deboulonnee/

...and another little read here:

Les Sables d'Olonne.  Demonstration this Saturday to defend the statue of the Archangel Saint-Michel

17/12/2021

Condemned by the administrative court of Nantes to unbolt within six months the statue of the Archangel Saint-Michel installed on the square of the same name in front of the church Saint-Michel since 2018, following a procedure of the Libre Pensée, the city of Les Sables d'Olonne has appealed and asks for a reprieve for the statue, "in the name of common sense". A demonstration will take place this Saturday to defend the implantation of the statue.

"The city will not let itself be done!"
Upset, the mayor Yannick Moreau explains to the local press "the place of the statue of the archangel St. Michael is on the square St. Michael, in front of the church of St. Michael. The city will not let itself be done!" and adds "the courts of our country have however something else to do than to investigate the abusive demands of radical secularists accomplices of the cancel culture who seek to debunk one by one the thousand-year-old cultural attachments which have forged our collective identity".

The court found that the statue, located before 2012 in the courtyard of the former school Saint-Michel, since destroyed, has no place in public space: "the statue, once unveiled by the mayor, himself a former paratrooper, was blessed by a priest, this blessing confirming its attachment to the Christian iconography. The city considers that it is a "work of art anchored in the local heritage and the memory of the former students of the Saint-Michel school".

On the other hand, when a Catholic procession is attacked "in the name of Allah" and the faithful are called "kouffars" and their throats are threatened to be slit, the secularists of the Libre Pensée are struck by a sudden loss of voice.

To protest against the decision of the administrative court, the association "Touche pas à ma statue" calls for a rally on Saturday, December 18 at 3 pm.

Louis Moulin

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Here: https://www.breizh-info.com/2021/12/17/176476/les-sables-dolonne-statue-de-archange-saint-michel/

- so REDS everywhere, you see...

Edited by msfntor
link added..

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hmmm.... Very bad in France, latest example: they would like to take down the beautiful statue of Saint Michael! O tempora, o mores!..:o

I have no words !

But it was quite expectable, really . It all began a long time ago , when France started to let them in . Then numerous bombings "happened" , then thousands of churches "went on fire by themselves" , like  Notre-Dame de Paris . And now it will have an African galleries or smth like that . Is that true ??? Geeez ! 

We still have an alien police force , but I don't think it will help much since the direction is almost the same here. Things aren't good here too , my friend just closed his shop . 

I lost my job because they hired an immigrant from Eastern Europe , who agreed to work for much less. But I beleive we are still somewhat holding on only because of our Royal Family . 

I don't think all of that you see in your country would've happened if France still had their Royal Family present.

Vive la France !

I also don't have the correct words ... just wouldn't it be a nice world with more love. I try hard to find a reason to get out of bed each day and sometimes that only reason is spite. 

I'm sorry to hear you guys are struggling right now ... we are in troubled times to say the very least. Will it get better, I just don't know even what "better" would be at this point we've gone so far down the toilet. 

I will say this is NOT the country my grandfather and dearly departed father explained I was to expect as 50 is not too far away for me. 

Edited by XPerceniol

Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.

Don't lose the energy to endure, that is when they win. Sure, this will be a very weird holiday to far too many, but we can only get through this together. There is no other; sorry. We can not all agree, but we CAN agree to disagree. People used to have this ability when I was young but I see only madness now and it hurts ... hurts a lot. So much pain, some at my own hands I've caused - I fully admit that. 

Hard circumstances of life are (could be) indispensable to bringing out the best in humanity. 

Try, hard as it be sometimes, to be well and grasp on to whatever (even little) joys you can find this week. 

WHY WERE YESTERDAY'S LARGE MARCHES IN LONDON NOT REPORTED ON THE BBC?

https://nitter.net/YardleyShooting/status/1472490402125070339#m

- Some comments:

"Do you read ANYTHING about the huge protests in Germany or other european countries in UKs MSM?"

"As the last two years have shown we don't live in a free country.. the Goverment controls our media.."

"It doesn’t fit government/media agenda."

"The Ministry of Truth in action."

20 hours ago, msfntor said:

What happened to you guys? I think you're all out of your minds. No one's writing anything... So I'm off too, good night...

I'm not much of a talker.

9 hours ago, Dixel said:

I'm sorry , I don't have time or desire to write and I'm not in a good mood .

New "medical" concentration camps bill is coming. Bill A416 . Don't think it's for the US only ...

Am I reading this right? This is basically another thing against those that don't trust vaccines against this virus.

Here they're supposedly already talking about what they'll do with us. We're probably more careful than those got a shot and think they're immune and non-contagious.

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I also don't have the correct words ... just wouldn't it be a nice world with more love.

THIS!

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I try hard to find a reason to get out of bed each day and sometimes that only reason is spite.

I try to distract myself from reality, but escapism doesn't physically get you to a better place.

What Happened to Liberty and Justice for All? (New York)

..."last night, I joined others in saying the pledge at an event. I choked up at one point. Why? It was these words: “liberty and justice for all.”

Every word of that matters. Presumably liberty means that you can go places, do things, say stuff, associate as you want, worship as you choose, work, open a business,  live your dreams, unimpeded by arbitrary authority – all of which has been massively compromised during the pandemic due to egregious government policies backed by mass panic. 

We had to give up our liberty to fight a virus, they said. And yet here we are, surrounded by ill-health, broken lives, shattered childhoods, wrecked communities, and the virus just keeps on keeping on." ...

... "As for crime, it is out of control. There’s so much of it, it is not even reported. A bar owner on the Upper East Side told me that he witnessed a thief grab a woman’s purse in front of his place. She wouldn’t let go. He dragged her down the street screaming and then turned the corner. She finally let go, scraped up and bleeding. People stood by in shock and then went on with their lives, because such scenes are completely normal. 

What are the cops doing? They are busy enforcing vaccine mandates. No one can go anywhere inside in this city without flashing proof of vaccination. The cops themselves will fine any business $5,000 for letting even one person in without a card, real or fake. 

Sometimes the cops even circle the restaurants and demand them of customers! Enjoy your dining experience, everyone! 

During the pandemic, and the closures, many restaurants set up outside dining, basically building another version of indoors outdoors. It was very expensive to do and the results were sometimes ridiculous. But the saving grace here is that the city didn’t charge the restaurants for the extra space, given the emergency. 

That didn’t last long. Now the city is going shop to shop and assessing fees on outdoor dining areas. These can be $50,000 to $100,000 — even more than it cost to put them up. This is happening at a time when many of these establishments are barely surviving. Their customer base has collapsed, labor is expensive, and food and drink are ever more difficult to come by. 

The whole place has a feel of demoralization. Many people who refuse the vaccination and refuse the fakes just sit at home and order food in. They cannot go to movies, shows, bars, or restaurants. Yes, there are plenty of speakeasies, but they take enormous risks. Nothing seems quite real."

Here: https://brownstone.org/articles/what-happened-to-liberty-and-justice-for-all/