The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

Try Black Cumin seed oil, I take 1 tablespoon incomplete (5 ml) every morning (it's sufficient), since a week! In my case, it is for all possible health problems, as a prevention, I have no disease. Another family member has been taking it for more than a month already.

Found today this post about, on raypeatforum.com:

"Clostridium difficile inhibited by natural "black cumin seed oil" - with research and success story! - cdiffdiscuss.orghttp://cdiffdiscuss.org/PHPBB3/viewtopic.php?t=20596

Fortunately, I came across a research article on Nigella sativa (black cumin seed) oil and its ability to inhibit the growth of Closstridium difficile (the bacteria that causes colitis!) and other pathogenic microbes and viruses. This gave me the confidence to give this oil a try.

My simple Black Cumin oil protocol:

I started with 2 teaspoons of Nigella sativa oil (100% pure) at breakfast, lunch, dinner, and before bed. To my amazement, within just two days (!!!), my stool is no longer as bloody and the rectal bleeding is nearly gone!

So to the folks reading this... if all of the conventional treatments are not helping and you don't see much improvements, TRY Black Cumin seed oil!

IS THIS OIL SAFE???

This oil has been used in food in the Mediterranean, Middle East, India, and South Asia for centuries, and it is VERY safe!!!

You can still continue your conventional treatments, but you should start incorporating this Cumin seed oil into your diet. It's an oil that you can add to your salad, bread, or any other food. Add 2 teaspoons to your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and take 2 more teaspoons before bed.

I need to repeat this again: I was having heavy rectal bleeding and bloody stool EVERY DAY for 2 weeks straight, and as soon as I started taking Cumin seed oil, the bleeding is nearly gone!!! In just 2 days!!!"

- it's copy/paste from Post #6 on the first page: https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/is-this-the-real-cause-of-covid-deaths-c-diff-infections.44259/

Never heard of that ... will check it out @msfntor.

If it weren't for green tea ... a life-saver for me. Green tea has so many health benefits and a dear friend has recommended honey over agave. Herbal tea is a all around experience for me and I (strongly) recommend it :)

Me again. The thread looks cooler after the title change. Get me a coffee, I inserted a penny after I entered the cafe.

On 12/13/2021 at 7:42 PM, msfntor said:

I am really saddened, depressed to see the state of the world we are forced to live in...

On 12/13/2021 at 7:56 PM, XPerceniol said:

No need to be sorry, you're not alone trust me. It is sad and VERY VERY hard to fight depression in an unstable world. Things are not good now, lets be honest. We have to pull into our little bubble and surround ourselves with things that bring us joy (even small things count) We have to not let it (the evil) poison our own soul. It can poison if you let it and we become dark and sickness from mental illness manifest into physical symptoms and we become sour and empty and full of bitterness and hate. We have to catch it.

+1, couldn't agree more. Life is becoming more difficult nowadays, it's also stressful for me, I have IRL problems that I am trying to solve, I always consider the older years having a better life, but 2017 and older were the best in my opinion. I am in the same boat as you two. Staying here on MSFN gets me relaxed though.

Edited by mina354
Added a little info.

10 hours ago, mina354 said:

+1, couldn't agree more. Life is becoming more difficult nowadays, it's also stressful for me, I have IRL problems that I am trying to solve, I always consider the older years having a better life, but 2017 and older were the best in my opinion. I am in the same boat as you two.

I guess we all got different opinion to this but for me it was early 2000 before social media outburst.

Back then games were mostly physical, most used landline and some were into wireless phones or those fancy new smartphone (older consept smartphone was pocket pc not device to post on twatter or other unsocial media) like my 6600 that was salvaged from trash bin long ago when it was few years old. Most still used IRLtalk combined with calling, texting or instant messaging or email or letters, but for it was mostly being in places physically with friends. I was out playing with friends on park, football field or other places or sometimes in their houses watching films or play multiplayer games with dead consept called splitscreen.

Also console modding scene was big back then. Original Xbox was modder favorite it was able to play divx and other movie files, run emulators, play music and other cool stuff thanks to homebrew and modding scene. Today whole modding scene is replaced by 9 year old redditors and seems to be only into piracy or hacking into games (use cheats and not reverse engineer or mod them) and not interested trying utilize the hardware with homebrew software.

Still hurts to think world went way it is now. Most friends around me seems to be hooked into unsocial media and they cant put their goddamn phones down for minute and feel so offended when I tell them put it down for while to spend time with me. Everytime it beeps they are looking them withing second from it. Put it on silent mode and let it sit on pocket until leave my house. I wont care what they do with their phone elsewhere but in my house it is my rules

And they usually makes them acceptable with poor reasoning like "if one company can track why not let all others track me" or "i have nothing to hide let them spy me". Privacy is not all or nothing, it is about loosing something and just because you give data to one does not make it justifiable to give it for another violator. You can have privacy to some level without moving to mountains to live as Amish. Social media has ruined this world for good and I really wish there would be button that would make twitter and other go away. Too many people are addicted to social media and suffer depression from it as that is how algorithm keeps you hooked.

Well atleast you can make personal choices. One is not install or browse those services on your phone. Second is delete those for good, then can go fuhrer and stop using your phone for useless things or go brick phones that I always been interested of. My old-school nokias allow most important feature of wireless phone which is to call on a move and my Casio f91-w non smart watch shows me what time is and also got second timer. My workstation is running trusted and tested operating system and software and I wont be on my machine most of my days, I still like meet people IRL and enjoy spending time on nature

Edited by Mr.Scienceman2000

13 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Hello @mina354, what is this "IRL problems"?

Being angry easily, anxiety, heavy pressure of education (massive amount of homework, studying, exams, etc), stress, depression, feeling lonely, sometimes wasting time on internet doing nothing,, sometimes having a weak memory (which means, sometimes forgetting the past), and so on.

13 minutes ago, msfntor said:

so welcome on the board!

Thanks, nice to see you here on this board too.

Edited by mina354

Raise the FearFeat. Trevor Lock on guitar and vocals.

1,036 views - Dec 12, 2021

"Totally Fixed Where We Are" - "Total Eclipse of the Heart" adapted by the Marsh Family

3,542,920 views - Feb 3, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYmSAMcwXA8

"Bring Us A Candle" Marsh Family call to arms - in the style of Love Actually / Ed & Elton

31,717 views - Dec 9, 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6x30WUkHMU

"Bring Us A Candle" (Official Video) Christmas Single by The Marsh Family

96,554 views - Nov 27, 2021

11 minutes ago, mina354 said:

sometimes having a weak memory (which means, sometimes forgetting the past)

Ha, it's my poor memory condition...I remember nothing, things that happened a week ago, a year ago, etc. but I live TODAY!

A Mass Extinction of memory. I live TODAY.

ESC1111 &  COVID   

@ThreadsIrish

1. Why Are The World Economic Forum (WEF) & Rockefeller Foundation (RF) So Intent On Implementing A Digital ID, Digital Currency & Social Credit Score System ? Stick with me till the end as I have some news hot off the press which will join up all the dots.

https://twitter.com/ThreadsIrish/status/1469260641995149316

... and Now:

https://threadsirish.substack.com/p/why-are-the-world-economic-forum

Edited by msfntor

37 minutes ago, mina354 said:

Being angry easily, anxiety, heavy pressure of education (massive amount of homework, studying, exams, etc), stress, depression, feeling lonely, sometimes wasting time on internet doing nothing,, sometimes having a weak memory (which means, sometimes forgetting the past), and so on.

if it makes you fell any better I felt mostly same long ago when was reaching adulthood. It is thing that everyone will go trough. Most including me just never spoke from it to anyone as I am person who likes to keep them as own thing. It will eventually ease off. I ended up spending lot of time on room alone with games or internet and ended up loop with no friends because did not want meet anyone.

But that is in the past and eased off when got to college and these days I mostly worry from work and other things but I learnt not to let them control my life. I live day by day and try get best out of each of them.

Just don't give up it will ease off eventually

Edited by Mr.Scienceman2000