Jump to content
MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. ×

describe how ur feeling in 1 word


XPerceniol
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling:

Settled

I'm going to take a much needed break from this great forum and return to my simple existence. Its is time for me appreciate what I do have and be thankful for every moment I have left remaining - the 'here and now' - 'today', as we never know what tomorrow will bring, or if tomorrow will even come!

When security and privacy concern(s) morph into increased anxiety and worry .. that calls for a "Time Out" .. for me at least to regain (whats left of) my sanity.

All the best to everyone - stay safe and healthy!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm feeling:

Settled

I'm going to take a much needed break from this great forum and return to my simple existence. Its is time for me appreciate what I do have and be thankful for every moment I have left remaining - the 'here and now' - 'today', as we never know what tomorrow will bring, or if tomorrow will even come!

When security and privacy concern(s) morph into increased anxiety and worry .. that calls for a "Time Out" .. for me at least to regain (whats left of) my sanity.

All the best to everyone - stay safe and healthy!

All the best to you too! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm feeling:

Settled

I'm going to take a much needed break from this great forum and return to my simple existence. Its is time for me appreciate what I do have and be thankful for every moment I have left remaining - the 'here and now' - 'today', as we never know what tomorrow will bring, or if tomorrow will even come!

When security and privacy concern(s) morph into increased anxiety and worry .. that calls for a "Time Out" .. for me at least to regain (whats left of) my sanity.

All the best to everyone - stay safe and healthy!

Yeah , all the best , but we'll miss you .  Though , It's a good thing to take a break from online activities . Stay well !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Thank you @mina354 @Dixel @D.Draker

Yeah, sometimes breaks are good to reset.

Honestly, its been rough, I won't lie. Just dealing with a lot, I guess. Mostly health crap (both physically and mentally). But its been rough for everyone and we all have to do what is best to get by and sometimes the hardest thing to let go is our pride when things feel uncertain are we are pushed beyond our 'breaking point'. I'm getting better at embracing humility. I'm a simply guy and being isolated in a world of confusion and uproar doesn't at all bother me. I can get by with little (always have) and I see nothing wrong with solace. Unfortunately, I allow myself to take that too far and fall hard, which (in turn) makes it so very very hard to get back up.

Nuff about my drama :)

I'm Grateful to be part of this forum and the passion everyone here puts into their work and postings.

Hope everyone is managing as best as can be.

I'm feeling:

Appreciative

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you @mina354 @Dixel @D.Draker

Yeah, sometimes breaks are good to reset.

Honestly, its been rough, I won't lie. Just dealing with a lot, I guess. Mostly health crap (both physically and mentally). But its been rough for everyone and we all have to do what is best to get by and sometimes the hardest thing to let go is our pride when things feel uncertain are we are pushed beyond our 'breaking point'. I'm getting better at embracing humility. I'm a simply guy and being isolated in a world of confusion and uproar doesn't at all bother me. I can get by with little (always have) and I see nothing wrong with solace. Unfortunately, I allow myself to take that too far and fall hard, which (in turn) makes it so very very hard to get back up.

Well break from everything makes good for human mind. I cannot do it until got holiday from work but when will nobody wont be able reach me:buehehe:. I live next to deep forest and that is my place to get out and reset after workdays and rough days overall. Just trees nothing else and it sures purifies human mind. Today was there picking berries.

2 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm Grateful to be part of this forum and the passion everyone here puts into their work and postings.

Hope everyone is managing as best as can be.

I'm feeling:

Appreciative

This is one few forums I like to use my time on. There so big mix of peoples here around world with different preferences but still (for most part) can have civil conversation together here. Everyone on forum add their own part of personality to this board. Also positively surprised see how much younger peoples are here that are interested in technology and older technology apparently. Not all of us are old peoples who has been working with equipments for too long to remember when started. Young peoples are future and professional among them give me some hope about current generations

Edited by Mr.Scienceman2000
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Tired.

Work, work and more work. No time or energy to live.

Also cca. 2 hours remaining until the start of the new level of corona insanity here.

Edited by UCyborg
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/14/2021 at 7:23 PM, mina354 said:

I'm feeling:

Natural.

Ahhh ... Natural, very nice; just be yourself. Take me or leave me - I'm a "character" no argument there =P

I'm feeling:

Excited. (My fav holiday Halloween is close) :)

Side note: I've been away too long and need to do some serious 'catch up' here it seems. Right now, I'm too exhausted.

Edited by XPerceniol
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Disgusted.

Just got out of bathroom after pooping. :puke:I cannot put into words how much I hate dealing with this crap.:puke:

In France we have separated bathrooms and toilets , at least in the old houses . I hate when it's all in one place . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome, folks, to MSFN - A safe home for those dealing with various digestive issues.

Are you afraid/shy to come forward to discuss things such things as:

"Pinching A Cord"

"Dropping A Deuce"

"Floating A Loaf"

Well, folks; fear no more ... that is what the internet is all about - helping others. The only backups here are on our computers!

You never have to worry here about Diarrhea Of The Mouth ... feel free to 'let it out' (so to speak ... haha) Don't 'keep it inside' any longer - you are with friends and never feel as if you "Dumping" on others here, grab a newspaper and bottle of prune juice at the front lobby to MSFN and sit down and 'free yourself'; Today!!

Also, you can pick up a bottle of air freshener in our gift shoppe so our janitor won't need to fumigate afterwards.

Remember ... it all ' works out in the end  and there are no "Party poopers" on here'. Life is a bed of roses and should always smell as such.

We Care!!! You Are Not Alone!!! :huh:

Ok, so, If you all didn't already think I'm nuts ... I think I sealed the deal on this one. I embrace my "crazy" ... I own it Lol :)

 

I'm Feeling:

Tired

 

Edited by XPerceniol
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...