The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

18 hours ago, Nokiamies said:

Was he German? Usually people don't talk out from other people events unless it was something big like that person death. I am kinda happy people try avoid saying it since I don't want any rumours to be spread around

I'm sorry, I can't say whether he was German or not, it might be seen as PM leaks. But he seemed like a nice fella. And yes, I agree with you, less rumours is always better, people need their privacy. Again, I'm very glad you're with us and share your knowledge!

6 hours ago, Dixel said:

I'm sorry, I can't say whether he was German or not, it might be seen as PM leaks. But he seemed like a nice fella. And yes, I agree with you, less rumours is always better, people need their privacy. Again, I'm very glad you're with us and share your knowledge!

13 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Welcome back; @Nokiamies and I hope you're doing better. I did notice your absence.

I missed you guys too. I am happy you both are still here. My life will never be same as it was before but I believe that as long as blood is still pumping on my veins it is worth living and keep fighting forward.

Edited by Nokiamies

4 hours ago, Nokiamies said:

I missed you guys too. I am happy you both are still here. My life will never be same as it was before but I believe that as long as blood is still pumping on my veins it is worth living and keep fighting forward.

First off, I so missed you, man! Let me hug you with my big arms! 

Be on your guard with the Group of Mean Trolls. The one in the hat already gave you a rather unwelcome greeting, despite knowing your situation! Try to ignore them, it drives them crazy.

I'll support you with everything I can, please have a nice time, regenerate to the fullest!