Fill Non-Interactive PDF Forms in Windows XP

Sfor

So far, I was able to fill such forms just by using comments in Windows XP.

In Adobe Reader DC it is possible to fill non-interactive forms with Fill & Sign tool. But in Adobe Reader XI i found no such a function.

Is there a third party tool working in Windows XP able to do the same as Adobe Reader DC Fill & Sign tool?

I think filling the forms with Gimp is not a good solution. The Adobe Reader comments are a superior, as they can be modified later.

The LibreOffice Draw also is not good as well.

The idea is to be as easy to work with as the Adobe Reader DC Fill & Sign is.

If the solution is more difficult to use, the users will press on moving to newer OS.

Edited by Sfor

Yes I did try the PDF-XChange Viewer. It works better than Adobe Reader when it comes to commenting, but it is unable to fill in non-interactive forms. I mean it is not possible to edit the forms the way Adobe Reader DC does. So it not possible to change the values entered in Adobe Reader DC, as well.

15 hours ago, grey_rat said:

Firefox pdfjs.renderInteractiveForms - true

The Adobe Reader IX works fine with interactive forms. So, there is no problem with them.

The setting pdfjs.renderInteractiveForms does nothing with non-interactive forms, I believe. So, the Firefox can not fill non-interactive forms.

Edited by Sfor

I did try to edit a non-interactive pdf form in firefox 83 in Windows 7, and I failed.

Perhaps the function works with interactive forms, as the pdfjs.renderInteractiveForms name suggests. But non-interactive forms is a whole different story. Or perhaps there is some trick to it, I'm not aware of.

Here is a non-interactive form I'm trying to fill:

http://bip.suwalki.pl/resource/file/download-file/id.71814/attachment.1

It's a declaration related to comunal waste disposal. The city waste disposal charges are calculated according to the forms sent by the building owners.