Hey BigMuscle PLEASE give US a SHORT STATEMENT

tron03

18 hours ago, Tonny52 said:

I may be jumping to conclusions, but there could be a chance that he is no longer here with us considering the current situation in the world.

:blink:  Are you sure you were wearing all the required PPE (*and double-checked it was working right*) before jumping?  :ph34r:

18 hours ago, Tonny52 said:

I may be jumping to conclusions, but there could be a chance that he is no longer here with us considering the current situation in the world.

Unless he comes here and says something, we can speculate ad-infinitum. For some people, not much has changed with the pandemic.

On 11/26/2020 at 2:36 PM, UCyborg said:

Unless he comes here and says something, we can speculate ad-infinitum. For some people, not much has changed with the pandemic.

Who knows. He did say some time ago that he is a bit busy because of the pandemic.

3 hours ago, Tonny52 said:

Who knows. He did say some time ago that he is a bit busy because of the pandemic.

And back then, as far as I've read, Czech Republic handled the situation significantly better than they're handling it now.

he is employed on technical projects at the university, writes books, holds lectures and has other things to do than update aero glass, with every update of windows aero glass is broken in several versions,  aero glass was a student's hobby and funding find an alternative

4 hours ago, dhjohns said:

He surely would find time to drop a brief line if he could.  It is so easy to log in and type a post, even to say project is on hold indefinitely.

i guess he will find time to withdraw any 'donations' sent via paypal!

Come on guys, don't be naive. BM just doesn't want to come here and say something because he probably hasn't been working on the project anymore. Stop with the bs about that he has no time and all. How much time do you need to log-in here and post something like "I'm working on it" or "I'm not working on it"? 2 minutes top!

BM will come back when/if ever he has worked on the project and has something relevant to say. As for now just assume he is not working on Glass8 anymore.

I know we have no real alternatives here and it sucks but there is nothing we can do about it.

• dencorso locked this topic
  • 7 months later...

Hi BM,

that you are no answer to anything and everything ist regarding to your character.

A little 3 word anwer is all you need to tell us.

my father and mother are died in december 2020. but i have to answer questions.

please think about!

is up to you - many People waiting for anything of you.

May be you are died or have a heavy disease ?

If you can answer please do it! god bless you....