do any of the post windows 7 updates after sp1 contain nvme + usb 3 related updates?

cov3rt

i was wondering, does anyone know if the post windows 7 updates, all of which mentioned in windows 7 wikipedia "updates" section, such as the convenience update rollup 2016, whether these updates include the updates "Windows6.1-KB2864202-x64", "Windows6.1-KB2990941-v3-x64", and "Windows6.1-KB3087873-v2-x64"?  or would i need to still integrate these if integrating all of the other ones mentioned in wikipedia? 

Edited by cov3rt

Yes, there was an update somewhere between 2013-2016 I believe that added a more optimized NVMe driver. I am able to use Windows 7 on an NVMe drive and installing from a USB3 port + drive and both work fine with all the updates and drivers intregated. 

3 hours ago, Tonny52 said:

Yes, there was an update somewhere between 2013-2016 I believe that added a more optimized NVMe driver. I am able to use Windows 7 on an NVMe drive and installing from a USB3 port + drive and both work fine with all the updates and drivers intregated. 

do you happen to know which specific update it is for 2013-2016 that had added a more "optimized" nvme driver? reason being is because i already mentioned the two updates above that i integrated, i have not found any reference to a more "optimized" driver, unless you mean update, which is different and i mentioned those, because the drivers, at least according to another site are not supposed to be updated ( the driver of the nvme drive itself ), but the storage controller can be updated, although, in my case, i integrate the ofa universal nvme driver which takes care of most devices, which was tested as partially working, partially because i only tested to see if setup would load, but not specifically with a nvme drive attached to the system. 

im asking all this because i want to know if there are any problems if i happen to have the same exact update and filename when creating the custom package with NTlite, in other words, does NTlite overwrite any updates of the same exact filename and type? the only major updates that come after sp1 from wikipedia was platform update to sp1, that is released sometime in 2013, and then after that, the convenience rollup 2016, and from what i looked at for the (2) nvme updates i have, as listed above, are not newer than 2015, as for the usb one, i think its a 2013 update? the usb drivers themselves have many different dates, leading from 2012-13 to 2020.