Any way to run roblox on vista?

windowsvistadude512

A solution that did not require extended kernel was posted more than a year ago, but it wouldn’t be surprising if it no longer works:

https://msfn.org/board/topic/179888-roblox-is-ending-support-for-windows-vistaxp/?do=findComment&comment=1169828

Perhaps @asdf2345 might take an interest in your question.

8 minutes ago, Vistapocalypse said:

A solution that did not require extended kernel was posted more than a year ago, but it wouldn’t be surprising if it no longer works:

https://msfn.org/board/topic/179888-roblox-is-ending-support-for-windows-vistaxp/?do=findComment&comment=1169828

Perhaps @asdf2345 might take an interest in your question.

What part of me says "I play Roblox"?

On 10/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, Vistapocalypse said:

This does not work since october or november (can't tell exactly) 2019.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:17 PM, asdf2345 said:

is it bad I'm laughing because of the way you wrote this and that I would have responded the same in your position

Edited by Koishi Komeiji

On 10/23/2020 at 4:17 PM, asdf2345 said:

I regret to deviate off topic, but reading this made me laugh the hardest I've laughed all week ;)

2 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

Sorry, it looks like no one here wants to help you. :(

Because until @win32 will implement changes to 32bit kernel32 there is no way how to play roblox. Maybe virtualization? or dualboot? just don’t use Windows 10

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 8:28 PM, Jaguarek62 said:

Because until @win32 will implement changes to 32bit kernel32 there is no way how to play roblox. Maybe virtualization? or dualboot? just don’t use Windows 10

I had a whole month to inspect the code, and since i dont understand anything, i was searching through the code and i realised the source code has VMProtect, so you need to erase that from the source code roblox will run but the source code wasn't leaked yet.

Edited by windowsvistadude512

11 hours ago, windowsvistadude512 said:

I had a whole month to inspect the code, and since i dont understand anything, i was searching through the code and i realised the source code has VMProtect, so you need to erase that from the source code roblox will run but the source code wasn't leaked yet.

But I succesfully ran roblox in virtual machine? Are you sure, that vmprotect is active?