Unattended hdd install build by winnt32 treats [Unattended] section to bypass partition selection

winnt32.exe /unattend:[file produced by nlite, which shows partition selection in text mode setup when run from usb] and selecting the directory which will windows will install later etc. options from winnt32 wizard ends-up with the usual folders $WIN_NT$.~LS and $WIN_NT$.~BT.
Then I modify the \$WIN_NT$.~BT\winnt.sif to include the [Unattended] and other sections which winnt32 removes from my original winnt.sif.
I have Autopartition="0" flag at all times in [data] section.
When the computer begin the text mode phase, it continue to install windows in C drive without to show any question or the text partition manager screen with the modify winnt.sif while by the originally made winnt.sif by winnt32.exe it show that screen but that file lacks all other options of my nlited unattend file.
Is there a combination of settings which ignores the Autopartition="0" and bypass that screen, or, how to enable disk partition menu to show when text mode setup begins from $WIN_NT$.~LS and $WIN_NT$.~BT temporary hard disk folders?

Edited by seahorser