last version of adobe flash player for windows 2000 with extended kernel / unofficial update rollup

cov3rt

i was wondering if anyone knows what's the last version or at least one of the last versions of adobe flash player to work on windows 2000 with extended kernel installed or unofficial update rollup? i know that htlm5 has largely replaced flash player, but for nostalgic purposes of allowing flash player to work on sites that only have / had flash player, it would be nice to have it as a side add on to have even more compatibility. although it's unclear what would be the minimum flash player that the sites require or any relatively modern web browser could play or allows playing as this area is confusing to me, because the way i see it is if the site used flash player 7, many years back to create whatever, assuming nothing forcibly changed the code of that site, it would still run if you had flash player installed? 

BlackWingCat has new versions of Adobe Flash Player on win2k.org.

To find, go to http://win2k.org/wlu/wluen.htm and click "Manual Update" on the left side.

Select these options:

OS Type: Windows 2000

Kind: Additional function

Language: English

Click search and the versions of Flash Player are at the bottom of the list that appears (newest at the very bottom).

3 hours ago, Ximonite said:

BlackWingCat has new versions of Adobe Flash Player on win2k.org.

To find, go to http://win2k.org/wlu/wluen.htm and click "Manual Update" on the left side.

Select these options:

OS Type: Windows 2000

Kind: Additional function

Language: English

Click search and the versions of Flash Player are at the bottom of the list that appears (newest at the very bottom).

thanks, i was able to find other goodies in there too.