Streaming & Downloading Youtube Videos in 2020

loblo

Space bar spaces, the spaces placed between words when writing. Well if you have registered them they should work but there can be memory mapping issues when combined with other programs. An easy check is to download the spbtv_sample_bipbop_av1_960x540_25fps.mp4 from GitHub and see if it plays.

Edited by Goodmaneuver

All good then. I will try the downloader but it will not be soon though I estimate. If a file is in a folder name that has spaces in it I can not register them. I was not referring to any typing errors. What do you use "SendTo" for, is it the downloader?

Edited by Goodmaneuver
added name

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the downloader. I will report as soon as I have tried it in the next few weeks. Using it in WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory 13 said please check network connection. I have not followed all instructions just yet and will be away for a week or two.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 3:22 AM, loblo said:

Integrating streaming desktop media player in Opera 12:

For having the media player available with right-click on links in pages, create an entry for it in the Opera menu config file under the [Link Popup Menu] section. Example:

Item, Play Video = Execute program, "C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic\MPC-HC.EXE", "%l"

@loblo I need help with the above. I can not find the [Link Popup Menu] section. What is the Opera menu config file is it Opera:Config?

Edited by Goodmaneuver

OK so, in addition to MPC-HC and Pot Player via 3DYD YTS I am now also able to stream YouTube videos without 3DYD in older versions of MPV, VLC, Osmo4 (GPAC), QMPlay2 and current/latest Mplayer Sherpya build from right click in both Opera 12 and Gecko Browsers.

I've also made a quite fancy and useful GUI for Youtube-dl as it turned out I couldn't find any working properly on 9x (not any good one anyway).

Coming soon, probably next week, as part of the Youtube-dl 4 98SE-ME Megapack (500MB). :)

Screenies of the GUI for now:

ytdlfe1.png   ytdlfe2.png

Edited by loblo

On 9/17/2020 at 11:06 PM, schwups said:

The path is ...Program Files\Opera\ui\standard_menu.ini.

Thanks; I needed the file name. The opera profile/cache etcetera directory can be changed in opera:config.

@loblo I can bring up the source_filter.ax configuration and alter the settings but I too get the same results as Schwups. When URL is loaded in GraphStudioNext or any other player except KMP I get error in source_filter.ax. In KMP 4.06 when I Open URL(YouTube) some of the the on-line radio stations work like http://public.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/news/newscast.mp3 but this is not using YouTube source filter. When I type in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bYaRG2t2WE for example I get 'report error to KMP forum' message window and KMP has loaded source_filter.ax for this. I have uploaded some debug info from WMP6 ( MPLAYER2.exe ) when trying to open YouTube URL and getting the fault in source_filter.ax. I have no idea how to process these debug results though.

MPLAYER2 caused an invalid page fault in
module SOURCE_FILTER.AX at 01b7:0229fa10.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=01b7 EIP=0229fa10 EFLGS=00010202
EBX=02abdc80 SS=01bf ESP=02abdbc8 EBP=02abdc0c
ECX=00000008 DS=01bf ESI=02abdbc8 FS=3f47
EDX=0229fa10 ES=01bf EDI=02abdcbc GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
2e 00 65 00 78 00 65 00 00 00 00 00 2e 00 63 00 
Stack dump:
00020000 02abdbe4 021217fc 02abdbe4 0229fa10 4a0377f8 00000010 bff60000 82614a48 004b086a 004b086a 00000000 00000007 4a0377f8 02abdc54 0226ddd8 

YouTube_Source.png

Edited by Goodmaneuver

5 hours ago, loblo said:

So it works for you too with Youtube, right?

No I get the error in source_filter.ax as described in my last post when asking the programs to open a YouTube URL You have suggested that Schwups had a registry error. The registry configuration is important and can inhibit DLLs working like I had File64 interfering with pshExports.dll which was resolved from swapping over system.dat from another build but if YouTube source filter is used when downloading from other sites other than YouTube then I do not think that it would be a generalized setting - for example the KernelEx registry settings, that is to blame for the source_filter.ax error when loading other site URLs?

TD32 is from Borland C++ 4.52
Released in 1995 by Borland International, Inc
For Windows 3.1

Borland C++ 4.52 is downloadable from winworldpc.com

Later debuggers needed the symbols for the DLLs and so without them debugging was not possible but I do not know much about it.

Edited by Goodmaneuver