Windows Vista Update Repository (until April 2017+)

greenhillmaniac

9 hours ago, trancer03 said:

I just downloaded it from there - the same issue! They only had beta version of the one I've been using (10.1.1002.1). ...

Hi trancer03:

The GitHub home page for Dism++ at https://github.com/Chuyu-Team/Dism-Multi-language is currently offering v10.1.1002.2 (rel. 26-Mar-2023).  I can't tell you if that new version posted yesterday still runs correctly on Vista machines but you might find some helpful hints in SIW2's 02-Dec-2021 instructions <here> in the VistaForums for using the previous v10.1.1002.1 of this tool. SIW2 suggested that you only apply ~ 30 updates at one time with Dism++, re-boot, apply the next 30 updates, and proceed this way until all available updates have been installed.

On 3/27/2023 at 8:19 AM, lmacri said:

Hi trancer03:

The GitHub home page for Dism++ at https://github.com/Chuyu-Team/Dism-Multi-language is currently offering v10.1.1002.2 (rel. 26-Mar-2023).  I can't tell you if that new version posted yesterday still runs correctly on Vista machines but you might find some helpful hints in SIW2's 02-Dec-2021 instructions <here> in the VistaForums for using the previous v10.1.1002.1 of this tool. SIW2 suggested that you only apply ~ 30 updates at one time with Dism++, re-boot, apply the next 30 updates, and proceed this way until all available updates have been installed.

In the "Assets" under Dism++ 10.1.1002.2 there is Dism++10.1.1002.1B.zip! Also, the issue happens only for updates in the "Hotfixes" folder! When I try to install 30 updates - the same issue (gets stalled on 12th, 13th or 14th).

Edited by trancer03