X-Fire

Snoop

• 11 months later...

I tried Gizmo, didn't like it. My college A+ instructor mentioned LSPFix. Perhaps someone will mention this LSP issue to the XFire developers so they can fix this "issue". I don't have many games installed, I'm not in any clan so I don't have much use for XFire. Nonetheless, it is a nice app and it now works with Garry's Mod, which I play often.

Edited by Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...

Xfire is very useful, just really annoying when you get clan members on different teams telling where they are....for example,

Counter Strike- seen it when dead players tell other players where the other team is, well annoying :P but doesnt happen that often

actually, i believe Ventrilo and Teamspeak are more of an annoyance of clan members telling the other team where people are going.. rather then X-Fire.

althought.. i'm guilty of it so i guess i'm neutral. I tell my friends where other people are just to end the game earlier... its either a. sit there and wait on the guy camping spawn until time runs out, or b. tell my freind where he is so he can kill him.

but in my group of friends, we use Xfire only to join the same games.. it pretty much goes like this "find a server" "ok" "i'm in" *everyone else connects*

but in my group of friends, we use Xfire only to join the same games.. it pretty much goes like this "find a server" "ok" "i'm in" *everyone else connects*

Same thing here - tis the easiest way.

Usually use skype conf call in the background for voice chat tho :)

Regards

N

• 3 weeks later...