Personal MSFN Recipe Topic

Hey MSFN!

We all unite on these forums to exchange computer knowledge, so I was wondering if you anyone here wants to share their personal recipes. I'll start!

Coconut-Banana Pudding
I happened to have zero eggs on me and decided to see if I could make a good no-egg pudding, and to my surprise, bananas were the key! The pudding came out very nice and smooth.
Ingredients:
2 very ripe bananas
1 can full fat coconut milk
1 cup milk
1/3 cup sugar
4 teaspoons tapioca starch
Instructions:
1) Mix tapioca starch with coconut milk and milk in pot. Cook on low heat.
2) Stir slowly to allow starches to form at high temperatures.
3) Smash 2 bananas and cream with sugar in other bowl. Mix until smooth. Put some pudding base in bowl, then recombine with pot.
4) Let thicken and cool.

6 hours ago, FantasyAcquiesce said:

Hey MSFN!

We all unite on these forums to exchange computer knowledge, so I was wondering if you anyone here wants to share their personal recipes. I'll start!

Coconut-Banana Pudding
I happened to have zero eggs on me and decided to see if I could make a good no-egg pudding, and to my surprise, bananas were the key! The pudding came out very nice and smooth.
Ingredients:
2 very ripe bananas
1 can full fat coconut milk
1 cup milk
1/3 cup sugar
4 teaspoons tapioca starch
Instructions:
1) Mix tapioca starch with coconut milk and milk in pot. Cook on low heat.
2) Stir slowly to allow starches to form at high temperatures.
3) Smash 2 bananas and cream with sugar in other bowl. Mix until smooth. Put some pudding base in bowl, then recombine with pot.
4) Let thicken and cool.

sounds delicious :lol:

Edited by burd

• 2 weeks later...

Although I’m a huge fan of strawberry milkshakes, the ones you find at fast-food restaurants have never been very appealing to me. Those really shouldn’t even be called milkshakes, with their fake flavor and pink dye – they’re absolutely not what a milkshake should be.

This homemade milkshake is special. It tastes a bit gourmet, but is made with easily accessible ingredients. 

Ingredients

See recipe box below for ingredient amounts and full recipe instructions.

strawberries

milk (any percentage)

heavy cream

vanilla ice cream

vanilla extract

I use heavy cream in this recipe because the cream works as a great thickener. You can certainly leave out the cream if you don’t have any on hand or if you want to shave off a few calories. But really, a milkshake is an indulgence. It shouldn’t be healthy, it’s not a smoothie. In the end, if you want to use only milk, you absolutely can. Just use 1 cup of milk total.

In a pinch, you can make a strawberry mycoles milkshake with just strawberries, ice cream, and milk and it will still be refreshing and delicious. If you want to take it up a notch, add the touch of vanilla as called for in the recipe. The vanilla adds a wonderful mythdhr richness to the shake.

Edited by Ryan4

• 1 year later...

Just how do these spammers/bots create an account and how do they decide which threads to spam?  Can't be random when this robot hit this thread twice.  I'm certainly not going to fall for it and no way in Hades am I going to click on his d@mn estub httpS links.  Though I do admit that I am curious if the "padlock" is GREEN on his d@mn estub "secure" links.