Software compatible with Windows Vista Extended Kernel

WinClient5270

AMD Radeon Stoney Ridge and related processors (as in all the ones listed in the Windows 7 graphics driver) now has a Vista compatible graphics driver, which means Windows Vista will work, even on AMD's bought in 2019 provided they are based on Stoney Ridge or related processors. It does require Extended Kernel, but unfortunately, it is not quite ready for release yet, and I'm just Beta testing it. The developer is hoping to release it real soon, so please watch here for when it is released. You can see the driver in action here: http://windowsenthusiasts1.epizy.com/images/AMD2.JPG

Hi I'm new here. I installed the new October Extended Kernel and got the latest version of Chromium and Firefox to run! Is there a way to get Netflix, Disney+ or other streaming services to play videos because on Firefox when I tried playing a movie on Netflix it says I need the latest version which I have and on Chromium it says "make sure sites can play protected content is selected" which it is. Disney+ I can atleast login to my account with the Ext Kernel but still can't stream videos on both browsers. Is there something I will need to install or is there some way to spoof the browsers to play videos on those streaming services?

I'm trying to play my Driver San Francisco game with the current Ext Kernel. When I bought the DVD game about 8 years ago it ran fine on Vista but then later uninstalled the game from my computer. When I reinstalled the game during the lockdown I get the message of "K32Emptyworkingset cannot be located in Kernel32.dll" when I tried to run the game then. Now when I try to run the game with the Ext Kernel I now get the message "KERNELBASE.dll cannot be located". I checked the System32 & SysWOW64 folders and there are no Kernelbase.dll files in there. Is this a situation where I just download Kernelbase.dll files and put them in the 2 folders or is there something else I would need to do to get around that?

5 minutes ago, Therick said:

I'm trying to play my Driver San Francisco game with the current Ext Kernel. When I bought the DVD game about 8 years ago it ran fine on Vista but then later uninstalled the game from my computer. When I reinstalled the game during the lockdown I get the message of "K32Emptyworkingset cannot be located in Kernel32.dll" when I tried to run the game then. Now when I try to run the game with the Ext Kernel I now get the message "KERNELBASE.dll cannot be located". I checked the System32 & SysWOW64 folders and there are no Kernelbase.dll files in there. Is this a situation where I just download Kernelbase.dll files and put them in the 2 folders or is there something else I would need to do to get around that?

kernelbase is a file introduced in Windows 7. Existing versions of it will not be compatible. I will have to build my own (which wouldn't be hard as it's an offshoot of kernel32... nothing is supposed to call kernelbase directly).