Software compatible with Windows Vista Extended Kernel

WinClient5270

5 hours ago, defob said:

i think you mean the website (the client doesn't work at all)

i have no idea how spotify works so sorry man i can't tell you

Yeah I was talking about the Spotify - Windows App... I hope it will work one day

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I wanted to ask a general question, as I havent heard/read anything new about it for some time: How is the development of Extended Kernel going on so far and will it ever be possible to use Office 2013+ on Windows Vista? Im sorry I used to ask this question a lot in the past, but I am not always up to date with the latest stuff.

1 hour ago, yoltboy01 said:

Hey guys! I wanted to ask a general question, as I havent heard/read anything new about it for some time: How is the development of Extended Kernel going on so far and will it ever be possible to use Office 2013+ on Windows Vista? Im sorry I used to ask this question a lot in the past, but I am not always up to date with the latest stuff.

I recently started a separate site with more details on the extended kernel. You can find it by searching "eclipse" and the TLD for Christmas Island.

But yes, I am trying more invasive methods of version spoofing, which have worked for the .NET Core 5.0 installer, but make Steam think it's offline, while Office has yet to be tested.

18 hours ago, win32 said:

I recently started a separate site with more details on the extended kernel. You can find it by searching "eclipse" and the TLD for Christmas Island.

But yes, I am trying more invasive methods of version spoofing, which have worked for the .NET Core 5.0 installer, but make Steam think it's offline, while Office has yet to be tested.

Thanks win32, your the best!