Software compatible with Windows Vista Extended Kernel

WinClient5270

On 11/8/2020 at 11:45 PM, GabrielRodino said:

I installed the extensions, when I started it in Vista all of them were working fine

Actually not, i've tried to install some extensions and only several are installed successfully. All another are giving me this errorimage.thumb.png.c6cfbfa3fff2f55c58fbfaae9f2ae2e3.png

Edited by pridesnow

16 minutes ago, TECHGEEK said:

But I notice that in html5test, Chrome 75 and below scored approx. 509 points whereas newer versions score 472 points. Why is this?

That depends on the browser features enabled. I know it awards points for stuff like geolocation being enabled and stuff.

Hey all,

Just wanted to post here to show that the latest version of the official osu! client now loads with the extended kernel (before it'd throw many errors relating to kernel calls).
I'll soon be testing other more and lesser known programs and reporting successes/failures :)

Great work win32 for giving Windows Vista the justice it deserves :thumbup

ylF0fdU.png

15 hours ago, JeBobs said:

official osu! client now loads with the extended kernel

It worked like that before the extended kernel. This game is based on x86 architecture, even without kernelex it works fine for me, only giving an error at the beginning, which does not affect the work in the future. And it works because the game itself is made on net. framework 4 which supports Windows Vista

image.png

Edited by pridesnow
added additional information

On 11/22/2020 at 7:43 PM, veselcraft said:

did anyone tried to run telegram on vista? telegram dropped support for windows xp and vista since 1.9 version

Telegram does not open(I tested the portable version). It asks for GetTouchInputInfo in user32.dll. It must be 32bit (I've not yet checked).

Tested on a Vista Home Premium x64 VM full updated till Jan. 2020

Capture.thumb.JPG.553a47025ecaecd82c75a5a00c2cfb7f.JPG

Edited by TECHGEEK