tplink tg3269 problem internet connection problem

basilico

hello, I state that the card is only recognized by windows 7
now I explain the problem. when i connect the ethernet cable it tries to negotiate but then it answers unidentified network and if i try to enter the property of the network and change it from public to home network it doesn't make me do it
if I try to do an ipconfig it replies with an address that corresponds to 169.25.13.227 or something like that without indicating the gateway.
if I take another network card, this does not happen and the network is immediately recognized as home and works. Do you know anything about it?

try using ipconfig /release first and then type ipconfig /renew for the TP-link adapter card.

if no improvement, try updating the drivers for it.  if that still does not work, try unplugging and re-plugging your internet modem/router device

On 7/17/2020 at 6:08 PM, erpdude8 said:

try using ipconfig /release first and then type ipconfig /renew for the TP-link adapter card.

if no improvement, try updating the drivers for it.  if that still does not work, try unplugging and re-plugging your internet modem/router device

done but nothing changes I assume it is out of order