custom start menu visual style

Locutus92

I love this program as the UI of windows 10 is atrociously offensive to me.  I like the plain 10 menu as I really appreciate minimalism.  However there is one thing I wish it had that it doesn't: the rounded corner of the Windows 7 style.  Maybe even a more rounded corner than it has.  I've tried to find a way to edit it to have a rounded corner but I have yet to be successful.  I thought I could just edit the msstyles file but that is proving difficult.  I found this program:https://github.com/nptr/msstyleEditor/releases/tag/1.4.0.4  But I can't get it to let me round off that corner as the background doesn't seem to be an image file and I can't see a method to do it otherwise?  Msstyles seem to be a lot of convoluted bull to me.

So, my ask is simple: is there a tutorial on how to create custom menu styles or edit the ones we have?  Is there a kind soul that can round that corner and upload the msstyle file?  I thought that custom menu styles would be found here a lot more than they don't actually seem to be.  Meh.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I'd be willing to offer a $10 paypal donation to the first person to get me my rounded corner set to my liking!  (yes!  I know it's just a stupid cosmetic thing but, yeah, it's that important to me!)

Edited by Locutus92