Office 2007 + Frontpage 2003 activation on XP in 2020?

ruthan

Hello,
when you have some problems with WinXP install people wiil say you reinstall it. Well in slowly started with migration, but got stack right on the start with MS sw. I installed legit Fortpage 2003 and Office 2007 some olds cd, in filled keys but both are still requering online activation and its not working, when i select activate by internet windows just close after while for both producs.. there is telephone activation, but i  read o techpowerup that is not working too - https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/ms-office-2007-no-more-activated.219365/page-2

Is there some way how ho make it working?

I've used telephone activation in recent months, both for Office 2010 and for the reactivation of Windows XP, and it was very tedious to do, but it did work.
That was in the UK though, it may not be available everywhere.
Give it a try if you have a number, it may just work!
Try to do it on a landline phone where the keypad is separate from the handset, you will find it much easier.
Anyone who's done this procedure will know why!
:)

Edited by Dave-H
Addition

48 minutes ago, Dave-H said:

Try to do it on a landline phone where the keypad is separate from the handset, you will find it much easier.
Anyone who's done this procedure will know why!

I used the speakerphone function when dealing with a troublesome Win10 reactivation recently :P

Thanks, I will try it, its always nightmare to write down the key, i hope that they will sometime sent it by sms or to email..

Edited by ruthan

As RainyShadow said, speakerphone is certainly another good alternative if you haven't got access to a traditional landline phone!
Personally I'd still rather have the headset to my ear in case the line is bad and/or there's a lot of background noise.
It's not worth the risk of having to start all over again if you mishear something!

Good luck!
:yes:

I checked both and there is for both right in the activation wizard message that Telephone activation is no more supported - regardless of selected country (its on the screen before selection).

Don't worry, my installation of Office 2010 said exactly the same thing, but when I rang the activation number it still worked fine!
Do you have the activation number for your country?
:)

Thanks, both activated with first attempt, bad its not still pleasant experience, too much stress and concentration needed - its probably longest activation key which i saw and wasnt just some hash to copy/paste..