Linux and Windows?!

bookie32

Microsoft are not happy enough to be ****** up Windows 10 they have to drag Linux into the mix in the form of WSL2....What the hell is going on! Linux is, and always will be, far superior to Windows....If people want Linux then use Linux and stop this crap!!

Microsoft just can't leave well alone...they are failing as a company and want to add Linux on their list....God help us!!

Not a happy bunny!

bookie32

I cannot see the reason for the outrage (relative to the Linux WSL, not the one againt Windows 10 which remains a pile of crap).

It is an added option, having choices is IMHO always a good thing.

jaclaz

One already has a choice..Run Linux or Windows...Linux should never be connected to anything to do with Microsoft. Windows is crap and Linux is much supperior...end of story...😀

11 hours ago, bookie32 said:

One already has a choice..Run Linux or Windows...Linux should never be connected to anything to do with Microsoft. Windows is crap and Linux is much supperior...end of story...

It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 days as sheep. :dubbio:

... but maybe 50 as a teddy bear would do ...

jaclaz

Edited by jaclaz

11 hours ago, bookie32 said:

Windows is crap and Linux is much supperior...end of story...😀

I am not a friend of Windows 10 but the majority of the computer users disagree with you in practice... so do I although I don't know very much about Linux. Anyway there is no need to hate something, somebody being able to use Windows and Linux together is surely good.

You are entitled to your opinion and no the majority of Windows users don't disagree with me...rubbish...it's your opinion - but don't include everyone else because you haven't a clue about what you are stating. Linux was never good enough for Microsoft...all of a sudden things are different?! Linux has a far better support and development network than Microsoft ever will...and because you say you haven't much experience of Linux...then my advice...get some before having an opinion...

Edited by bookie32

• 2 weeks later...

They disagree in practice, they use Windows and not Linux. I don't question the value of Linux itself and please not rant, I don't thing this is an issue worthy to begin a quarrel (and I won't). I respect you and your opinion and I write with arguments, please respect my opinion too.:)