[WIP] Windows Vista Extended Kernel

win32

And the new 2023 update for Windows Vista Extended Kernel is what I will make:-

1. Windows 7 Extended Kernel like mine who will possibly make like win32 did for Windows Vista. 

2. Transform Windows 7 into Windows Vista. 

3. Spoofing Apps from Windows 10 or above running on Windows Vista, only a new 2023 update. 

And those who want to update to a new Windows Vista Extended Kernel, must follow:-

1. Go and download Windows Vista Extended Kernel 2023 Update ( 23 February 2023 ) i.e. Windows 7 transformed into Windows Vista. 

2. Run setup.exe and move to install it. 

3. After Windows Vista Extended Kernel 2023 Update is installed, you can easily run modern apps like OneDrive, Google Chrome, Chromium, Firefox etc. 

The latest version of Windows Vista Extended Kernel will be February or March 2023 Update. And possibly I am taking care of Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 too. 

Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1, based on extended kernel , be supported until 2030, as I think. 

36 minutes ago, winvispixp said:

I don't think you understand the complexity of such a thing, besides that, I also don't think that win32 is going to let us down in the near future

Theoretically, Windows Vista Extended Kernel is OpenSource, Win32 uploaded it to github. So, if he can't continue the development, maybe another person could take his place, or use it to create an Extended Kernel for Windows 8+

8 minutes ago, Sergiaws said:

Theoretically, Windows Vista Extended Kernel is OpenSource, Win32 uploaded it to github. So, if he can't continue the development, maybe another person could take his place, or use it to create an Extended Kernel for Windows 8+

No, it's not open source.

3 hours ago, WinCare said:

Extended Kernel for Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 will be ready at February 23rd 2023.

Don't freakin' spam this thread with non-existent crap and absolutely off-topic vapourware.

8 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Don't freakin' spam this thread with non-existent crap and absolutely off-topic vapourware.

I am not spamming anything at all. It will take time after February 23rd, do not worry about it. 

On 2/5/2023 at 10:39 PM, mina7601 said:

Hmm. Haven't stumbled across a Windows 10+ app yet, so, can't tell if possible to run them or not.

HID Approve, used by some banks for mandatory 2-factor authentication for logging into online services and confirming payments with a card.

Edited by UCyborg

On 5/28/2022 at 6:19 PM, LonghornXP said:

Can Windows Vista Extended Kernel run Outlook 2016?

Just as @WinFX did, Outlook 2016 will have on Windows Vista but tricks you need to follow, just as he did in Office 2013, same as you do on Office 2016.

On 2/7/2023 at 3:13 PM, Sergiaws said:

no its not opensource and vista ExKernel is to nt 6.1 version so its to windows 7 changing that will be hard becouse it dont work like you are going to shell32.dl and change minor version to 1 or 0 if windows 10

4 hours ago, CommanderKeen said:

Hey, I've tried to get the current Firefox version to work via the osver.ini workaround but I still get the weird font issue and nothing is visible, any help on this?

Unfortunately (or fortunately ? yeah, I think fortunately!) I don't use firefox, but if you scroll back, it was already explained.