[WIP] Windows Vista Extended Kernel

win32

8 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Why do you need reporter ?! Create an empty file reporter.exe and replace with it.

i tried deleting it before. but never thought to replace it with a blank file.

Edited by ScrapMechanicFan2016
Steam finally opened. thanks!

3 hours ago, ScrapMechanicFan2016 said:

i tried deleting it before. but never thought to replace it with a blank file

So where's my like then ? xD , btw , you may also wanna try to replace it with some other exe files , the main exe , for example.

or minecraftlauncher.exe

or maybe even a blank winforms

No , some file from this exact program . It is actually the main exe you need to try , if that empty file didn't work. Why ? Because of signatures.

Still waiting for my like

Edited by D.Draker
Still waiting for my like

I can Confirm Scrap Mechanic Still Works On Windows Vista

(doing the blank x64 file worked. despite the process being related to the 32-bit error reporter)

I'm glad to help. Actually, it's not my solution , @Dixel taught me how to replace files and fool the programs .

3 hours ago, asdf2345 said:

Application Verifier causes Steam to crash at launch

Gotta get rid of all unneded files first , remove all junk related to gathering info , updaters , etc (try to replace with blanks) . I do not use it myself (and never will) , but all those modern programmes are quite similar , esp. the ones that built on chrome , so it's just a suggestion.

20 hours ago, win32 said:

You can get newer versions of Steam working, but without the browser because of it being based on modern 32 bit Chromium.

but guess what. Big picture mode does work. tho i prefer the window.(yes i am responding to something i responded to already.

i am making a list of all the steam games that work. and the ones that dont.(column C is games that didnt work AT ALL(except automation's launcher which does work)

opening the unmodified among us Executable reveals |GetLogicalProcessorInformatonEx| in kernel32.dll..

back to vmware. i cant use the installer. yet i need the VMware Authorization Service. i Already Tried using SC.exe  

List.png

(added list spreadsheet of games in my steam library)

4 hours ago, ScrapMechanicFan2016 said:

VMware Why Does it say "In this Virtual Machine" When i am using vista on real hw.

I see 15.x on your photo . Try other versions of VMware . 10.x smth.

6 minutes ago, Dixel said:

I see 15.x on your photo . Try other versions of VMware . 10.x smth.

i dont own 10.x i tried using my15.x key on 10.x- 12 and cant

and look in the background behind the error the sameVMware version (15.5) is open

On 12/31/2020 at 5:29 AM, ScrapMechanicFan2016 said:

14.x?

also glitchy may explain why the discord client kept ending my streams on windows 7

The last good were 10.x versions made by the American developers. Everything after 10.x is bad (in win32's and my opinion). Perhaps there is a chance they will replace your key ? Write to them and say you're not satisfied with that glitchy product. They shouldn't cut the U.S. development team off of their good job. Tell them you're an unsatisfied customer . 

Edited by Dixel
mistyped