Question about aeroglass

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I am also Belgian (I am nobody perfect) and I don't speak English suddenly I have to translate via a translator on the forum canvas (not easy for everyone to understand but hey that's how it is). Here I have a question for you I am updating Windows 10 I am currently in version 2004, aerolass no longer works this is normal wait for update, but there is a man who is making videos of Windows customization in France and which sells custom Windows which have just posted a video or we say it's window etc. its transparent and that it is 2004 version suddenly my question is that if we donate to aeroglass is it possible that this would have allowed aeroglass to update itself and continue to work. Thank you in advance for your answers and surely I will have other questions for you on Windows 10 for me to continue to customize it because I discovered this a few months ago and since then I am crazy about it, but all the forums sound in English and videos sound of poor quality or much too fast in the movements and very poorly explain for beginners. Cordially coyotee

Donation doesn't allow aeroglass to update itself.  The developer hasn't incorporated that utility.  The current version supports up to Windows 1909.  I am sure a new version will be released.  BigMuscle ( the developer) always updates aeroglass to the newest stable version.  You will need to be patient, and keep checking this forum.