Title bar buttons change size with maximized windows

I've been really struggling to find a solution to this problem...

For starters, today I found this layout for Aero Glass 8+ and I absolutely love it.  It's a beautifully faithful re-creation of the Windows 7 style Aero look, and ever since I switched to Windows 10 back in January, I've been slowly but surely doing everything I could to make it look, sound, feel, & behave as much like Windows 7 as possible.  However, I've run into a problem...

The size of the buttons on the title bar of every window changes fairly dramatically when I maximize the window, even though they look fine when the window isn't occupying the entire screen.  I learned how to adjust the height of these buttons by modifying the following via regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Control panel/Desktop/Windows metrics/Captionheight

...however, that modifies the height for non-maximized windows, as well.  I only want to modify the height for maximized windows.

Can anybody lead me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Title Bar1.png
Non-maximized window

Title Bar2 (Maximized).png
Maximized window

On 1/21/2020 at 6:08 AM, XirbioW7 said:

Fixed Windows 7 atlas a little bit. List of changes:

1. Added rounding corners
  2. Reflection texture (aero stripes) is removed, as it deforms when the window is resized and it's better to add these reflections using AeroGlassGUI. Nevertheless, I didn't remove the shine along the edges of the window.
  3. Partially redrawn the texture of the window buttons, as the original texture was of poor quality.
  4. Maybe something else, but I don’t remember.

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1luiRyy6Q6ZFhMvruCscpl88TgMxEep6y

Preview:

Безымянный2.png

Безымянный.png

Edited by psychonaut25