Windows NT 4.0 Fun!: Emilio And Ashley

Leokids123

Oh Yeah! This Will be Fun! 

This Is Windows NT 4.0 Fun! A log Which We Will have Fun Doing Server and Everything! As the Title Says. Emilio Will Control the Server And Ashley Will Control the Embedded.

Theses Are Virtual Machines. BUT... Have fun Viewing This Log!

And Also will be Installing Service pack 6. So We dont have Issues. Due to Me  Using Virtual Box.

Wanna See The Log?

Edit: This Is in Pause Because of Virtualbox Being Deleted. I Will Soon Get a New Virtualization Program or the New Version of the VirtualBox This is is false as We got Virtualbox Again!

Edited by Leokids123

1. Emilio Is Born

The year is 1996-1997 I´ve Finally Installed Windows NT 4.0 Server edition After Errors. We Are Installing Service packs But before That We will Play Games.

We Had To Install Some Games... RPG Maker! It was 95... But Its Cool! 

But Before Installing. Let me Upgrade To Service Pack 3. And Then Service pack 6...

i Installed and Then we are Having fun!

But Where is Ashley?

39 minutes ago, Leokids123 said:

This is not ashley but

Im Planning To Make a Virtual Machine Called ashley..

Yep. :)

Speaking of names, I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith ...

:buehehe:

jaclaz

• 2 weeks later...

No, just speaking for personal experience. In personal life, all the computers I've made have existed for years. In professional life, getting to name computers now are serious business and names have to actually mean something and get reported into inventory system and to IT department. When at the old company, we would just let employees pick names and things were much more colorful back then. And while three of those computers from back then (ie. Uncle Socks) are still operational, nothing new gets to be as fun.

• 2 months later...
On 6/8/2020 at 9:56 AM, Tripredacus said:

No, just speaking for personal experience. In personal life, all the computers I've made have existed for years. In professional life, getting to name computers now are serious business and names have to actually mean something and get reported into inventory system and to IT department. When at the old company, we would just let employees pick names and things were much more colorful back then. And while three of those computers from back then (ie. Uncle Socks) are still operational, nothing new gets to be as fun.

Why?

26 minutes ago, Leokids123 said:

I Also give a Pause on the  Log 

How Nice of You, I was fearing to be Overwhelmed by the Sheer Amount of Information being Published. on the Log. 

jaclaz