Xpadder Application (for using game controllers as a mouse) Does Not Have Admin Privileges

Elliot77

Xpadder has been a great application, allowing me to use a game controller as a customizable input device within Windows 10.

However, I am encountering the same error in Windows 10, 8, and 7, where as soon as certain windows are open (e.g. task manager, or changing the system time), Xpadder stops working. This issue seems to be limited to more central system tasks (again, such as task manager) though other examples are escaping me at the moment.

Xpadder is a portable application set to start with Windows, and it was installed in an admin. account. I do not have this issue with other more standard input devices such as a USB mouse.

This seems to be an issue of privileges, but I am not sure if it can be fixed somehow. The Xpadder help forum, by the way, has been closed to new registration for years, or I would have sought help there. If anyone has some insight as to if, or how this issue might be fixed I would really appreciate it.

On 5/19/2020 at 11:42 PM, Elliot77 said:

The Xpadder help forum, by the way, has been closed to new registration for years,

May be they still have an option to comunicate with them e.g. via email?