USB transfert

Just now, jumper said:

First you need to define the actual problem for us.

I'm new to Android, but perhaps you just need to install a phone app that can handle the file type in question.

There is no phone app that can handle the file type for Windows 2000. The problem is not in applications but Windows 2000 with existing mechanisms cannot handle MTP. Look at the comments of  "Win32" and "Black wings cat". According to my conclusion, UMDF services and driver should be rewritten to make them interact with Windows 2000 or try to modify the kernel base level. And these things remain difficult for one person. It must be a group specialized in all fields to fix this error.

Windows 2000 is not a file type.

UMDF was only relevant to one guess at a possible solution and is no longer relevant to the problem.

Please answer my questions so we can think up other possible solutions to try.

Just now, jumper said:

UMDF was only relevant to one guess at a possible solution and is no longer relevant to the problem.

You asked me to search for an application to install on the phone that can deal with the file type in question, and I did not find any application dealing with Windows 2000 to transfer files from the phone connected to the computer via USB to the computer. Windows 2000 has a problem with the MTP driver. If you don't understand me, resubmit the question you want to answer.

Edited by windows2

Just now, jumper said:

If you have the solution, try it on Windows 2000 and introduce it in the article

Just now, jumper said:

> resubmit the question you want to answer.

Look for my post with the question marks in it.

What do you mean by "When pasting from computer to phone"? :

I mean when I connect the phone to the computer via the USB and I use Windows Media Player 10 to activate the driver MTP and
Portable Media Devices program. And I enter into the phone and I copy a file from the computer to the phone that gets the error.

How are they connected? : via the USB

What apps are you using? : windows media player 10 and i upgrade it to 11

What file types won't transfer? : pictures, videos, folders

The MTP support with WMP10 is quite poor and only works properly with files => 100 000 KiB or 100 MiB