USB transfert

Are you using WMP10? The MTP support with WMP10 is quite poor and only works properly with files => 100 000 KiB or 100 MiB.

The only solution is to install WMF (or WMP) 11 + UMDF 1.0 (or some other XP-compatible version). But the latter thing has been impossible to do so far, as the installer whines instead of installing (I'm going to attempt a possible solution soon). And extended core may be necessary to get UMDF to work.

2 hours ago, windows2 said:

Please links of Extended Core and UMDF 1.0 I looked for them a lot and did not find 

It appears that BWC hasn't actually uploaded KB979683 (Extended Core) to his site, so here is the latest English version:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://w2k.flxsrv.org/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?file=Windows2000-KB979683-v16a-x86-ENU.exe

You can get UMDF 1.0 by opening a Windows Media Player 11 installer with 7zip and extracting umdf.exe from it. Unfortunately I haven't found a way to get that hotfix to work with Windows 2000 yet.

The unmodified UMDF 1.0 installer for XP does not run on Windows 2000 as it complains about digital signing whenever it runs. So if you use the WMP 11 installer for XP, I guess it skips that part. The WMP 11 installer for 2000 omits it entirely I believe. So you still have WMP 10's MTP drivers which WMP 11 considers outdated.

WildBill's updates use a modified update.exe that does not care about signing or catalogs but even if I replaced the update.exe with that one it still complains about not being able to find one of the two INFs (one is for copying files and the other is for setting up services; the latter one can't be found). So that update probably needs to be repacked.

2 hours ago, windows2 said:

Means fixed this bug forever impossible ?

I believe so. I managed to install the UMDF services and driver, but none of them were able to load. Loading wpdusb.sys on its own causes a BSOD.