OpenVpn on WinPe

Mixalhadas

Hello, I'm not sure that this is the right place to ask this kind of questions, and if its not, im sorry.

Im using winpe for a project of mine, and im having some troubles with virtual adapters drivers.

Im using mini windows 10 v19.10, and i manage to get some drivers to work at boot, placing them in the system\drivers folder.

the only drivers that do not work after reboot are the openvpn tap adapter drivers, im using a portable version of ovpn and it requires me to install the drivers every time i reboot the device(OpenVPN TAP NDIS 6 Driver 9.21.1) .

can anyone explain me what am i missing here? 

Im also trying to permanently change the pagefile.sys and swapfile.sys sizes without success (dont bother answering if you dont know, cause it is not very important)

I have managed to edit the pagefile.sys, and i have exported the regedit log to the system\regist folder, but the os does not use the values I had set, as it shows 0mb of total paging size for all drivers.

EDIT;

"I have tried to edit the winpeshl and add the line Wpeutil CreatePageFile /path=C:\pagefile.sys /size=128 to it, but it does nothing

theres a line on that file already (/Windows/System32/Winkey.exe) that may be messing thigs up "

Also, would be nice to password protect the winpe usb stick (dont bother answering if you dont know, cause it is not very important)

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the bad english.

Edited by Mixalhadas