Windows 10 18363.752

CKyHC

44 minutes ago, evgnb said:

I just upload video from my desktop. All works like a charm. But i can't upload software.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ptjco7bajj53471/bandicam_2020-04-18_09-14-13-448.mp4/file

If you're being truthful then I assume you know BigMuscle and must have gotten it directly from him. Maybe you're a beta tester something for him. Hope its true and new version released soon.

Edited by JamisClarks41

8 hours ago, JamisClarks41 said:

If you're being truthful then I assume you know BigMuscle and must have gotten it directly from him. Maybe you're a beta tester something for him. Hope its true and new version released soon.

I don't think that person is telling the truth. If there was a beta. BigMuscle would have it on his site under "experimental version".

Haven't posted here in ages. Dev should try and re-monetize without aggravating users, which is hard to do from devs I've talked with. On 20H1 myself and it is currently in the release preview ring slated for May. Wonder if anything else that breaks stuff has been included courtesy of MS? I wonder how many hours it takes to undo the mess they make. Windows 10 has gotten worse in QA as the years go by. Comparing it with some of the Linux distros I use I just feel saddened by what they're wasting. Decades of work eroded into sponsored tiles of Candy Crush and Telemetry CPU spikes (cough cough Win10Privacy will fix) alongside broken updates. AI is decades away at minimum from replacing human QA testers. Maybe they should've thought of that before they fired them all after 8.1 was released. Makes me wonder how some of the smaller Windows developers will survive. A lot of creative work could erode.

7 hours ago, MikeRL said:

Haven't posted here in ages. Dev should try and re-monetize without aggravating users, which is hard to do from devs I've talked with. On 20H1 myself and it is currently in the release preview ring slated for May. Wonder if anything else that breaks stuff has been included courtesy of MS? I wonder how many hours it takes to undo the mess they make. Windows 10 has gotten worse in QA as the years go by. Comparing it with some of the Linux distros I use I just feel saddened by what they're wasting. Decades of work eroded into sponsored tiles of Candy Crush and Telemetry CPU spikes (cough cough Win10Privacy will fix) alongside broken updates. AI is decades away at minimum from replacing human QA testers. Maybe they should've thought of that before they fired them all after 8.1 was released. Makes me wonder how some of the smaller Windows developers will survive. A lot of creative work could erode.

Don't know about you, but I'm staying my butt on 1909 for as long as possible. I got Winaero Tweaks and was able to get back my classic volume changer, replaced a lot of icons with ones from W7 imageres.dll. I can still access things like the old appearance menus through some of these hacks. Looks like home, for now. I imagine that the 2000s versions will break even more old features.

2004 (the next Windows update) will likely bare little effect to those tweaks offered in WinAero Tweaker. They will surely need to be adjusted in some manner but I doubt you'll need to wait longer than a couple weeks post release of 2004. In fact, I imagine devs have already been to work on the new build to come out ahead of the release and should be available soon or shortly thereafter. 

I look forward to the new 2004 update and the many changes we will expect to see later in the year. I hope to continue using various tweaks and themes but also understand that this is never a sure thing to work and appreciate those who put forth the effort to maintain these projects so that we can have features we all enjoy from past versions of Windows into the modern Windows 10.

hmm well I don't see why using windowblinds is needed to make aeroglass working on latest OS builds .. 

That said on this topic 2 things :

- I don't think as said before that BM released any updated version for aeroglass to make it compatible yet . 

- aeroglass 1.5.13 is really working on 1903 and 1909 builds for .752 & 778 updates so this is not fake at all. BUT it involves a workaround that I think it won't fit to most of people because you have to hack with some system file to avoid AG to crash or not working at all . 

So it is possible to make AG working but it hasn't any official " state... and yes It is working flawlessly. 

That's all I can say and BM will release for sure an updated build. 

I personaly don't have to care about since I don't update windows 10 for a while so my AG is working fine lol 

Edited by innuendo33

7 minutes ago, innuendo33 said:

- aeroglass 1.5.13 is really working on 1903 and 1909 builds for .752 & 778 updates so this is not fake at all. BUT it involves a workaround that I think it won't fit to most of people because you have to hack with some system file to avoid AG to crash or not working at all .

Let me guess, you replace dwmcore.dll/uDWM.dll with the ones from previous build?

2 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Let me guess, you replace dwmcore.dll/uDWM.dll with the ones from previous build?

Yeah just tested just now and it seems to work but don't know if replacing those files with the previous ones will have a negative effect on the operation of the windows system. If people try it, best backup the files in case it causes issues for them and if it does, then restore the files back again or remove the Windows 10 18363.752 update till new version of Aero Glass is released.

Edited by JamisClarks41