Wireless bridge cheap router

Ok so in my office where I work on computers I have no Ethernet.....stupid I know I just haven't got to running cables as there's other projects going on in the home anyways setting up someone's desktop I've bridge a connection off my laptop or desktop so I can have internet. I don't like USB adapters they have been sketchy for me. So I went to get one of those extenders that have an Ethernet port on them and I seen a tplink router for 30 bucks. Ac1200. I went ahead and disabled DHCP and set it up. Works great . Questions though I am connecting on the 5ghz side and attempted to force the channel width on my main router and secondary router to 80mhz. Doing so disabled any use of the second router. I no longer had access to it being plugged into a lan port. So reset the router and left both at Auto. The other thing I wondered and it's probably nothing is on the status page it says it's not connected to the internet mainly because it's looking for a cable in the wan port. Now I know that when cascading a wired network I would still be going primary router lan to secondary router lan I'm guessing using WiFi it acts as the same? I also did not see any options to set the wan port up as a lan so I could get an extra port but that's not a big deal.  Main router I'm using is a Linksys wrt3200acm and the secondary router is a tplink acher c50 v2. 

In theory it sounds simple, but I also have never been able to get routers to talk to each other on the WLAN side, in order to create a wireless bridge between routers to physical clients. It is either the case that these devices were not designed for what I was attempting, or that the stock firmware just didn't support it. You may want to see if your routers have a custom firmware you could use instead, like dd-wrt or the like, that open up all the options on the device.

I ended up not going down this road at all, rather I ended up using a DECA network.