Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 


tron03

Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

Recommended Posts

On 7/26/2020 at 5:14 PM, frank22 said:

stardock curtains is is a good alternative  more compatible than window blinds

 

only for Windows 10

Does it have an acrylic-like style like Glass8 has?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, torrewaffer said:

Does it have an acrylic-like style like Glass8 has?

No, but you can probably make something similar to that as it allows you to make custom styles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to edit my Windows Registry to allow me to keep delaying the updates.  Starting to wonder if I should give up and go non-transparent.  I suppose if we get the update I can always hop back on board.

There's been a few times in the past where it took BigMuscle a while to put out an update.   I'm hopeful we see one.  Hopefully it's just the Coronavirus re-aligning his priorities, but he's ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, davidb420 said:

No, but you can probably make something similar to that as it allows you to make custom styles

Does it allow transparency at all?

1 hour ago, Zod said:

I had to edit my Windows Registry to allow me to keep delaying the updates.  Starting to wonder if I should give up and go non-transparent.  I suppose if we get the update I can always hop back on board.

There's been a few times in the past where it took BigMuscle a while to put out an update.   I'm hopeful we see one.  Hopefully it's just the Coronavirus re-aligning his priorities, but he's ok.

It's what I did and it honestly isn't that bad thanks to themes by Niivu on Deviantart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to have the update as well. I have postponed Win10 updates because of Aeroglass (Via a Pro license) but that's not smart for a long time... :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SkyySX said:

Does it allow transparency at all?

Yes it does. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MS regularly breaks things left and right with updates, so why bother when things more or less work as expected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If BM woudn't update his AeroGlass, he can write here about aborting the project. The suspense is killing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, davidb420 said:

Yes it does. 

Interesting, I might have to check it out sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CKyHC said:

If BM woudn't update his AeroGlass, he can write here about aborting the project. The suspense is killing...

That's not really his style.   There's been a few other times before where the update has taken a long while to come out.  He doesn't really provide any updates while we wait.

If I were betting person, I'd bet that it comes out eventually.

BigMuscle doesn't really communicate these things.   It comes out when it comes out :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bigmuscle
Really hope you are doing well !
So many of us would REALLY appreciate an W10 v2004 compatible AeroGlass update.

Let us know if there is any way we can help you!
-JT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he should let him breathe, he probably has more important concerns than software to do, it is not by harassing him that his will come faster. He also has a life, patience and a virtue

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, seb33190 said:

I think he should let him breathe, he probably has more important concerns than software to do, it is not by harassing him that his will come faster. He also has a life, patience and a virtue

We all realize that. However, Aero Glass essentially being freemium software, a little more communication wouldn't hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've been browsing this thread for a while oof.

Edited by Jig The Fig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...