Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

tron03

Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

Hi Everyone, Hi bigmuscle,

Win 2004 is RTM no new function only bug fixes.

I know that you doesn't release Glass Versions for non official Windows Builds.

We need those stuff.

Have you Alpha/Beta Version of Aero Glass? Symbols are online.

Thank you 

Posted (edited)

I'm waiting patiently for a Glass8 version for 2004 although with this Windows version it's harder to wait because it has some G-Sync and multi-monitor fixes I really want :P

Edited by SkyySX

On 3/17/2020 at 9:58 AM, SkyySX said:

multi-monitor fixes

Where are they documented?

22 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Where are they documented?

Here you go:

Apparently if you mix a 144hz and a 60hz monitor now the refresh-rate will now be unsynced on the 60hz display and rather stay synced to the higher refresh-rate one. That means the image on the 60hz one might potentially be choppy but for people with high-refreshrate VRR monitors like me that's hugely preferable.

I rather have a video on my slow monitor be choppy than the game I'm playing on my fast monitor :P

• Upvote 1

Damn... I was hoping they were going to fix the, icons and windows completely rearrange themselves when you have dual screens and turn off the displayport plugged in screen,

2 hours ago, Zod said:

Damn... I was hoping they were going to fix the, icons and windows completely rearrange themselves when you have dual screens and turn off the displayport plugged in screen,

Yeah who knows if that part is fixed, they really should get around to this. In the meantime however Stardock Fences and DisplayFusion are two apps that help with these problems. For Display Fusion the free version should be enough but Fences is paid only.