Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

tron03

3 hours ago, SkyySX said:

Wait what? How does this work?

I bought theme from cleodesktop and I just install theme with his guide and enjoy aero on windows 10 20h2.

Cleodesktop have much aero nice theme, you can check on here: https://www.cleodesktop.com/search/label/Aero glass?&max-results=14

Cleodesktop is updating the aero themes to windows 10 2004 and 20h2.

20 hours ago, Steve017 said:

I bought theme from cleodesktop and I just install theme with his guide and enjoy aero on windows 10 20h2.

Cleodesktop have much aero nice theme, you can check on here: https://www.cleodesktop.com/search/label/Aero glass?&max-results=14

Cleodesktop is updating the aero themes to windows 10 2004 and 20h2.

3 hours ago, envisagedOne said:

Yeah, it says if you want to get the aero effect on Windows 20H2, you have to use Stardock Curtains.  It won't work with Glass8

Oh I'm aware of Stardock Curtains but is it able now to actually blur the titlebar? I thought it was unable to do that.

3 hours ago, SkyySX said:

Oh I'm aware of Stardock Curtains but is it able now to actually blur the titlebar? I thought it was unable to do that.

It depends how you create your title bar, you can apply blur to the image, You can see some blur applied in the image I posted in the post below. The amount of blur and type you apply is up to you. Best bet is to download the trial version and have a play, that was what i did.

20 hours ago, Opener said:

It depends how you create your title bar, you can apply blur to the image, You can see some blur applied in the image I posted in the post below. The amount of blur and type you apply is up to you. Best bet is to download the trial version and have a play, that was what i did.

I see, I'll have to play around with it again, thanks.

Well, thanks for the tip - I will spend the 4 dollars to see it live. Thanks to the forum and this thread I already bought curtains which is less resource hungrier then windows blinds.
I think to work with fully glassed windows is not productive the same with the use of the tool "System transparency" it makes everything transparent at the grade you want it.  

On 3/4/2021 at 2:02 AM, Steve017 said:

Full Aero Glass back on Windows 10 2004 And  20H2

Theme: Black White Full Aero Glass Theme For Windows 10 2004 And 20H2 by Cleodesktop.com

Link: https://www.cleodesktop.com/2021/03/black-white-full-aero-glass-theme-for.html

Screenshot (1).jpg

Is it possible to keep the windows default icons with this software?

On 2/9/2021 at 2:10 PM, Opener said:

That is probably auto-updated via a bit of javascript so I wouldn't read too much into it. From my point of view it had a good run and i got value for money for the small amount it cost. I have moved to Curtains now which in many ways is better. I have done the bare minimujm with it at present, messed around with a couple of different transparent title bar styles (one with a gradient and the attached one with an attempt at replicating the acrylic look as I described above) and made my explorer semi-transparent when not in focus but it offers far more in terms of personalisation.

Curtains Screenshot 2021-02-09 131515.jpg

What are the settings for this result?