Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

tron03

Also an idea I just had (I'd still like to know about the question I made though just before this one though). If it's legal to do (which I think it is? At least that's done in many games - and the license link in the website doesn't work, so I can't see it), would there be someone here that knows how to update a program through opcodes? (meaning with Assembly and reversing knowledges, I guess)

No source code, then the way would be to update locally with help of opcodes and then make a patcher, so the binary is not released to public, only the patcher, and who wants to use it must have the correct version themselves for the patcher to do the work.

Edited by DADi590

2 hours ago, DADi590 said:

WinaeroTweaker has an option to activate Aero Lite (hidden theme in Windows 10), if that's of any help (not for me, as I want Windows 7 theme, but maybe for someone else).

Thanks, I tried it but didn't see any difference. I want the win 7 "glass".  :)

On 2/19/2021 at 8:37 AM, MDJ said:

Settings page is in glass even without any additional software installed. It's by default, though it's kind of opaque.

yeah that's the native fluent design OS get at that location , same as notification center 

No need to have any third party tool to achieve that... :) 

Edited by innuendo33