Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

tron03

On 9/28/2020 at 4:26 AM, dna-systems said:

I'm using Curtains to apply transparency with blur (Acrylic, standard, or basic) to File Explorer windows.  (If I'm reading your question correctly)  Minimal system resource usage, active right now with only 1.1MB of mem in use.  Only thing missing is title bar transparency (It can be done with Curtains too, however, I haven't created an acrylic layer with gaussian blur to be applied to it yet.)  You can apply transparency by way of a transparent .png from the start, I just haven't had the time to create one with blur added.

blur.jpg

I was talking about "live reflections" on windows borders. Like this glass effect:

dw12xk-0fc2cdde-a221-47a2-a848-fcaf4c5bb

Glass8 from BM allows you not just get to blur+transparency in to windows frames but it also has the option to insert dynamic glass reflections in to the theme. There is a way to draw the reflections within the theme using PNG borders but those are fake reflections that when you drag the window the glass reflections moves along with the window frame. On the other hand Glass8 reflections stays in the background just like aero did in Windows Vista

4 hours ago, raiden89 said:

Ive been using Curtains as well. I modified one of the images for one of the built-in themes to have transparency with some blur in order to make it look close to Aero. Its not perfect, but I like it a lot and it applies to most windows that I have open except those that have built-in custom themes like Windows Terminal. Curtains is the closest thing to having Aero transparency that Ive been able to find and even that took some photoshopping to achieve as it doesn't do transparent titlebars natively unless the theme supports it.

These Curtains-based solutions seem promising. Your description combined with tyranus7's 1st picture would seem just what I would like. (And having Win unupdated still due to AeroGlass is making me uneasy). How could I get these myself if I acquired Curtains?

Edited by Raimoraimo

12 hours ago, raiden89 said:

Ive been using Curtains as well. I modified one of the images for one of the built-in themes to have transparency with some blur in order to make it look close to Aero. Its not perfect, but I like it a lot and it applies to most windows that I have open except those that have built-in custom themes like Windows Terminal. Curtains is the closest thing to having Aero transparency that Ive been able to find and even that took some photoshopping to achieve as it doesn't do transparent titlebars natively unless the theme supports it.

I guess I have to give it a try!

On 9/29/2020 at 12:16 AM, SkyySX said:

Does Curtains play along with custom .msstyles themes?

If the custom theme is running off Windows Blinds, likely yes. Unfortunately Stardock has been known for only building their products to support their own implementations. So it likely won't play well with custom .msstyle themes... only WidowsBlinds themes. And their biggest problem imo is they take so long to update chances are your system will likely break before they update their products to support whichever build your system chooses to update to.

Edited by JoshuaVL1988

13 hours ago, JoshuaVL1988 said:

If the custom theme is running off Windows Blinds, likely yes. Unfortunately Stardock has been known for only building their products to support their own implementations. So it likely won't play well with custom .msstyle themes... only WidowsBlinds themes. And their biggest problem imo is they take so long to update chances are your system will likely break before they update their products to support whichever build your system chooses to update to.

I noticed this now yeah you're right. However I found that Curtains and custom-themes do work for the title-bar though, that might be enough for me, I have to look and see what I can come up with.

On 14/9/2020 at 10:52, This field is required said:

Như đã đề cập trong bài đăng này:

Có một cách để đưa một số kính sang năm 2004 bằng cách sử dụng tập lệnh AutoIt hoạt động giống như BlackGlassEnhanced (để làm mờ nền tối).

EOXbVYL.png

Trong trường hợp này, tập lệnh không sử dụng kính dwmglass do BM kết nối mà sử dụng kính Win10 Aero thông qua WinAPI mà bạn có thể thấy trên menu bắt đầu và thanh tác vụ.

6A5Vna1.png

4Rc5rE6.png

Nhưng như bạn có thể thấy, nó khá lỗi và có những đường viền mờ xấu xí xung quanh cửa sổ.

Vào năm 1909, những biên giới này không tồn tại và btw. khi sử dụng bất kỳ chủ đề nào của bên thứ ba, làm mờ nền không hoạt động nữa vì một số lý do.

Đã thêm tập lệnh AutoIt dưới dạng tệp đính kèm vào bài đăng này cho những ai muốn dùng thử.

Loại trừ "enableblurbehind ($ lparam)" bằng cách thêm dấu chấm phẩy ở phía trước hoặc bằng cách xóa dòng đó nếu bạn muốn kính aero tinh khiết như trong ảnh chụp màn hình cmd đầu tiên

(thay vì kính màu xám đó trông giống như trong ảnh chụp màn hình thứ 2). Hiệu ứng Aero không hoạt động trên khung cửa sổ.

Lời chào hỏi

Công cụ minh bạch Mod.au3 6,61 kB · 25 lượt tải xuống

Thanks for sharing! How to I can run it to work?

@ Big Muscle AKA BM:

This Forum turns to Power-Tips for other SW.

Win 10 Version 20H2 is Ready for Rollout. 20H2 have no changes about DWM-Subsystem against Win10 Version 2004.

Are YOU be up for release a AG Version or is it to complex? Please SET AG in the middle of the Forum and make this Forum GREAT again ;-)

TRON

BM either got sick keeping up with the newest Windows versions over the years. Or got paid by Microsoft to stop interfering with the design they envision for the Windows 10.

5 hours ago, tron03 said:

@ Big Muscle AKA BM:

This Forum turns to Power-Tips for other SW.

Win 10 Version 20H2 is Ready for Rollout. 20H2 have no changes about DWM-Subsystem against Win10 Version 2004.

Are YOU be up for release a AG Version or is it to complex? Please SET AG in the middle of the Forum and make this Forum GREAT again ;-)

TRON

Yes 20H2 is a very minor update, I think that if it's released for 2004 it should work on 20H2.