Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

tron03

On 7/26/2020 at 5:14 PM, frank22 said:

stardock curtains is is a good alternative  more compatible than window blinds

only for Windows 10

Does it have an acrylic-like style like Glass8 has?

4 minutes ago, torrewaffer said:

Does it have an acrylic-like style like Glass8 has?

No, but you can probably make something similar to that as it allows you to make custom styles

I had to edit my Windows Registry to allow me to keep delaying the updates.  Starting to wonder if I should give up and go non-transparent.  I suppose if we get the update I can always hop back on board.

There's been a few times in the past where it took BigMuscle a while to put out an update.   I'm hopeful we see one.  Hopefully it's just the Coronavirus re-aligning his priorities, but he's ok.

4 hours ago, davidb420 said:

No, but you can probably make something similar to that as it allows you to make custom styles

Does it allow transparency at all?

1 hour ago, Zod said:

I had to edit my Windows Registry to allow me to keep delaying the updates.  Starting to wonder if I should give up and go non-transparent.  I suppose if we get the update I can always hop back on board.

There's been a few times in the past where it took BigMuscle a while to put out an update.   I'm hopeful we see one.  Hopefully it's just the Coronavirus re-aligning his priorities, but he's ok.

It's what I did and it honestly isn't that bad thanks to themes by Niivu on Deviantart.

9 hours ago, CKyHC said:

If BM woudn't update his AeroGlass, he can write here about aborting the project. The suspense is killing...

That's not really his style.   There's been a few other times before where the update has taken a long while to come out.  He doesn't really provide any updates while we wait.

If I were betting person, I'd bet that it comes out eventually.

BigMuscle doesn't really communicate these things.   It comes out when it comes out :(

I think he should let him breathe, he probably has more important concerns than software to do, it is not by harassing him that his will come faster. He also has a life, patience and a virtue

1 hour ago, seb33190 said:

I think he should let him breathe, he probably has more important concerns than software to do, it is not by harassing him that his will come faster. He also has a life, patience and a virtue

We all realize that. However, Aero Glass essentially being freemium software, a little more communication wouldn't hurt.

On 7/30/2020 at 6:17 AM, JTB3 said:

@bigmuscle
Really hope you are doing well !
So many of us would REALLY appreciate an W10 v2004 compatible AeroGlass update.

Let us know if there is any way we can help you!
-JT

Yes, I would appreciate it too so it will be released when it is ready. Current status is that it does not work correctly yet.

On the other side, I doubt that someone needs to upgrade to new builds immediately when it is released, especially when some needed software is not compatible with it.