Aero Glass for Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041

tron03

Hi Everyone, Hi bigmuscle,

Win 2004 is RTM no new function only bug fixes.

I know that you doesn't release Glass Versions for non official Windows Builds.

We need those stuff.

Have you Alpha/Beta Version of Aero Glass? Symbols are online.

Thank you 

I'm waiting patiently for a Glass8 version for 2004 although with this Windows version it's harder to wait because it has some G-Sync and multi-monitor fixes I really want :P

Edited by SkyySX

22 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Where are they documented?

Here you go:

Apparently if you mix a 144hz and a 60hz monitor now the refresh-rate will now be unsynced on the 60hz display and rather stay synced to the higher refresh-rate one. That means the image on the 60hz one might potentially be choppy but for people with high-refreshrate VRR monitors like me that's hugely preferable.

I rather have a video on my slow monitor be choppy than the game I'm playing on my fast monitor :P

Damn... I was hoping they were going to fix the, icons and windows completely rearrange themselves when you have dual screens and turn off the displayport plugged in screen,

2 hours ago, Zod said:

Damn... I was hoping they were going to fix the, icons and windows completely rearrange themselves when you have dual screens and turn off the displayport plugged in screen,

Yeah who knows if that part is fixed, they really should get around to this. In the meantime however Stardock Fences and DisplayFusion are two apps that help with these problems. For Display Fusion the free version should be enough but Fences is paid only.

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW, I've built the same multi-monitor layout on 3 different desktop systems so that I don't have desktop reorganizational issues when I RDP from one system location into another.  Still to this day sometimes Visual Studio will swap its panels from the left to the right side monitor.  With Windows 10 usually the icons end up okay, though, on the central (larger) monitor.

Honestly, I think Microsoft should have delayed or just canceled Win 10 2004 and kept working on stabilizing and tuning 1909.  This all-too-often 6 month turnaround that breaks everything that's not vanilla Microsoft, like Aero Glass for Win 8+, is just ludicrous.

-Noel

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 12:47 PM, NoelC said:

Honestly, I think Microsoft should have delayed or just canceled Win 10 2004 and kept working on stabilizing and tuning 1909.  This all-too-often 6 month turnaround that breaks everything that's not vanilla Microsoft, like Aero Glass for Win 8+, is just ludicrous.

highly unlikely to postpone or cancel 2004/20H1 at this point, NoelC.

gonna be released sometime towards the end of May 2020, according to recent rumors

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, the program that TheGhosT offers you is waiting for Aero Glass to be updated by its designer BigMuscle for the version Win10 Version 2004 Build 19041 is a good alternative, for my part it's already been a few months that I use it with aero glass.
I do not know if the version offered by TheGhosT is the latest in view settings preview because I did not install its version on my machine to have no problem and have to start all over again, I but some screenshot from my pc with to show you that it works and I'm waiting for the update of aero glass because I miss it in my config.
At the same time I ask for your help to locate in Windows 10 the icons that I arrowed in blue I have already changed these icons in systemresources but it does not work and I do not know where they can be found elsewhere in windows thank you in advance for your help.
Sorry for my English but this is done with a translator (I am French-speaking Belgian).

Cordially coyotee

bureau.thumb.jpg.2f57f1906fab57a98f4a1e7cdce849db.jpg

Sans titre - 1.jpg

systemtranspare....jpg

Edited by coyotee

19 hours ago, davidb420 said:

Has anyone heard from BigMuscle in the past month? If so, is he working on Aero Glass for Windows 10 2004?

We never do, but this happens every time there's a major windows upgrade.   It usually takes him a while to put out an update, I don't imagine Coronavirus is speeding up the process.