Branding for RoyTam1's Pale Moon 28 (poll closed)

Mcinwwl

I discovered (too late for most polls) that these polls are set up to let you choose more than one name! So if you like two or more names, go ahead and vote for all the ones you like. (Name with most votes still wins, of course.)

Now, if only we Americans could have done that on Super Tuesday....

Me neither. The right upper corner says "15 members have voted".
That obviously means the first 13 are still counted.

BTW, is there a deadline for those polls...?

Edited by siria

19 hours ago, Mcinwwl said:

Well, third voice for the same, so I'll add it.

I did in on purpose. First, we discuss it freely and more or less know each other's choices, so no reason to make one part non-transparent.

I only looked at two of the polls. This one (because it is one that I have installed... I think) and the other one, but it was that other one that (at the time) had private voting. Apparently it is has since been fixed. I didn't post about it here due to some sensitivity situation, but just that I had seen one that was public and one that was private.

The poll options are as described. There is no "change votes" option anymore. It used to be a feature on IPB and is a feature on other forum software. It is possible the option does exist but is not enabled in group permissions.

As for why it won't let people vote. There are two possibilities.

1. The forum may count the option to view results as a null vote. Users who choose to view results prior to voting may not get the option to vote.

2. It is possible those you say they cannot vote had voted in the previous poll. Edit: :yes: I voted in the previous poll, and cannot now. I never clicked to view results.

I recommend the poll thread itself be re-created. Once it is done, a global or super-v can lock this topic.

Edited by Tripredacus

7 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

The poll options are as described. There is no "change votes" option anymore. It used to be a feature on IPB and is a feature on other forum software. It is possible the option does exist but is not enabled in group permissions.

Who has option to check that? xper only?

23 hours ago, siria said:

BTW, is there a deadline for those polls...?

No.