glass8.eu watermark

flip889

12 hours ago, SkyySX said:

You have to enter the key at the login-portal of the Glass8 website, it will then give you a download-link to a license file. Place this license file in your Glass8 folder and reboot your PC.

Thank you so much, SkyySX! I had the key, just didn't know what to do with it; once I copied it into the AeroGlass folder (which took all of 30secs) and rebooted (which, took longer than coping and pasting in the file) I no longer have the watermark! Also, thank you for your quick and succinct response and not making me feel incompetent.

It's beautiful, I just love it; thank you BigMuscle for sharing your creative hard work.

11 hours ago, ProgrammingKat said:

Thank you so much, SkyySX! I had the key, just didn't know what to do with it; once I copied it into the AeroGlass folder (which took all of 30secs) and rebooted (which, took longer than coping and pasting in the file) I no longer have the watermark! Also, thank you for your quick and succinct response and not making me feel incompetent.

It's beautiful, I just love it; thank you BigMuscle for sharing your creative hard work.

Hey no problem, glad I could help! :)