glass8.eu watermark

flip889

on my old dell inspiron 3531, bigmuscle's aero glass never had a watermark
same goes for when installed it on my old acer laptop back in 2018
this is why the watermark seems strange to me

Same here I paid in 2018 too.

But honestly there's no reason to frame it as "force users to give him money". He creates AeroGlass in his free-time and maintains it despite Microsoft constantly changing things around, he offers it for free too and the watermark seriously isn't that bad. It's not like it's a giant blinking ad in your face :P

I've been using aeroglass for several years now and it always had the watermark (unless you pay).    Isn't the license some thing like $5.   Given that bigmuscle updates it for free everytime MS messes around with the GUI, isn't it worth it?

• 8 months later...

Supposedly, if you donate, you get a key. So it was my understanding that the key would remove the watermark...only no one tells you how to use the key to get rid of the watermark. I'm not happy.

Please, could some one explain how to get rid of the annoying watermark? Thank you.

5 hours ago, ProgrammingKat said:

Supposedly, if you donate, you get a key. So it was my understanding that the key would remove the watermark...only no one tells you how to use the key to get rid of the watermark. I'm not happy.

Please, could some one explain how to get rid of the annoying watermark? Thank you.

You have to enter the key at the login-portal of the Glass8 website, it will then give you a download-link to a license file. Place this license file in your Glass8 folder and reboot your PC.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:51 PM, Zod said:

I've been using aeroglass for several years now and it always had the watermark (unless you pay).    Isn't the license some thing like $5.   Given that bigmuscle updates it for free everytime MS messes around with the GUI, isn't it worth it?

<ironic> Yes, sure. BigMuscle give us every time MS make a new BUILD/VERSION an Update. It is so easy and no problem to fix it very fast....<\ironic>

@bigmusclethis is already right, yes?

sarcastic greetings after Halloween