Missing Country Flags under members' avatars

VistaLover

I've noticed this yesterday (Feb 15th 2020), using several different browsers, being logged-in/logged out and with my content blocker (on which MSFN ads are allowed :whistle: ) OFF - I've cleared browser cache, restarted browser, all to no avail :angry: ; actual flags are missing for me... :dubbio:

oc157sr.jpg

Edited by VistaLover

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Comrade_Hajji said:

You should add USSR to the list. 

USSR, last time I checked, was dissolved :unsure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union#Dissolution

On 25 December 1991, Gorbachev resigned as the President of the USSR, declaring the office extinct. He turned the powers that had been vested in the presidency over to Yeltsin. That night, the Soviet flag was lowered for the last time, and the Russian tricolor was raised in its place.

jaclaz

3 minutes ago, jaclaz said:

(unless there is a cut-off at - say - 20 years past)

You could claim for SPQR or your historical memory could be limited by the latest iPhone model, it still doesn't matter: I represent Russian-speaking community, I have the right and want to use it to identify myself with the according flag, neither CIS nor any national.

19 minutes ago, Comrade_Hajji said:

You could claim for SPQR or your historical memory could be limited by the latest iPhone model, it still doesn't matter: I represent Russian-speaking community, I have the right and want to use it to identify myself with the according flag, neither CIS nor any national.

Sure :), and I represent the Tuscan,(not Roman) speaking community, I should have the same right as you have, and my banner of choice is also neither CIS nor national).

It is a pretty much symmetrical situation (I love symmetry[1]).

jaclaz

[1] besides pressing the 5 key on telephones, calculators and numpads ...

3 hours ago, Vistapocalypse said:

You could always create and upload a profile photo, i.e. avatar (e.g. I put a Windows Vista flag on the Titanic using Photoshop), or just use this one:

757304749_BackintheUSSR.JPG.3f6feb4a0ab94c012ac520b6fb91494a.JPG

BUT that wouldn't come out in the lower part, after "Country:" (where you have the US one).

This is more a "belonging to" issue than a merely graphical one.

jaclaz

• 9 months later...