Areo Glass Windows 10 v.1909(Build 18363.628

kitniak

Hello!!! I have problems with the installation of the areo glass.it always comes back dwm error!! I have the latest version of the areo glass.The diagram in the appendix.

Please help!!! With friendly greetings,

Unbenannt.PNG

Everyone who uses Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.628 has the same problem. We are waiting for the new AeroGlass update.

Edit: I don't know why I got this error, but when I deleted the program and downloaded the symbols after the reinstallation, the problem fixed.

Edited by bykaracivi45TR

No problems here either.  I just installed the cumulative update.  After reboot it appeared to download the new symbols, and now it's working fine.

Maybe something glitched? I would recommend uninstalling aeroglass, rebooting, then reinstalling it.

It turned out I did get this problem on my 2nd computer (laptop).  It would download the symbols file but didn't seem to proceed to do the rest of what it usually does in the DOS box when there's a symbols update.  It causes the box the OP mentioned in this thread.  I deleted the symbols folder from the aeroglass folder and rebooted.  Symbols download/installed fine after that.  No more problems.  

On 2/4/2020 at 11:46 AM, bykaracivi45TR said:

Everyone who uses Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.628 has the same problem. We are waiting for the new AeroGlass update.

Edit: I don't know why I got this error, but when I deleted the program and downloaded the symbols after the reinstallation, the problem fixed.

How do you download the symbols?

This is my AG folder , There isn't any symbol folder! nor download any thing.

https://imgur.com/756tJng

Also I uninstalled AG and rebooted and Installed again but problem is here.

Edited by aramrahgozar

12 hours ago, aramrahgozar said:

How do you download the symbols?

This is my AG folder , There isn't any symbol folder! nor download any thing.

https://imgur.com/756tJng

Also I uninstalled AG and rebooted and Installed again but problem is here.

After reinstalling the program, just open a file explorer window and any modern app (like the Settings app). When this happens, the program's symbol download module comes into play and downloads all the symbol files for you to the "symbols" directory in the "AeroGlass" folder. (Picture 1)

ryYggP.jpg

If you don't have a download like this, put the file below into the AeroGlass folder and run it for forced download.

sym_load.cmd