How to "bless" second disc for Win10 apps installation? I cant install them on it.

ruthan

Hello,
i changed HDD in my machine.. i have 1 NTFS partition on each of 2 disc. System C is working fine for everything, but D is working fine for all except Windows 10 apps, i cant change target for Windows 10 apps to it (its simply ignored in all of menus) and what is my primary problem MS Xbox beta - games client its completely ignoring it too.. and i need install games to it because of my nephews and holidays.. and on C is not enough space for games.

Is there some drive blessing utility or practices to make drive good enough for Win 10 apps?

I managed to get it working, but i was strange..  often when i booted i didnt see drive letter assigned, i have to reassign it (through This computer propeties).. I dunno why, drive seems fine, i have AMD 450 chipset, newest bios and Windows 10 1909, disk is Seagate SSHD 1 TB.

I tried multiple cables, Sata ports.. normal ,not fast boot nothing helped.. when i added PCI-E NVE drive it worked fine, i tried disk benchmarks, results are file, Crystal disk info is fine, Scandisk ,newest AMD drivers.. bios always found disk during boot process, i tried to enable / disable Hot-plug.

Finally i tried to Minitool Partition Wizzard and assign letter through it and convert disc MBR and to GPT(without data lost) and it seems to be working, drive letter is assigned during every boot (i tried only few, but before i never has able to make 3 sucessfull boots in row).. it needs more time to testing, but with this setting at least Xbox beta application is able to seed disc.. i had to do classic move something to it from Windows Settings storage to bless it.. but its quite normal.. after bless its working with Xbox beta an other Win10 only stuff fine.

Edited by ruthan