Get or Show Registry Owner without Powershell

Hi, me going crazy - i am trying just to read the owner of a reg-path via cmd batch file, and not beeing able to... ;( - I have searched and tried hours, but google just dont show results with Get, Read, Show, or whatever - i´ve tried subinacl, regini, its killing my brain

I know, how to change the rights, how to get SID, eg i like to save the orginal owner, and write him back after changing permissions - but to do that, i really have to get the owner name before....

hi, following this blog

I used get-member -force to realize registry entries have an owner property. Let me know if this

(get-acl HKCU:\software).owner

gives the result you expect.

I never worked with registry owners before, so if that's not helping, I'm off board.

mhhh combine batch and powershell - i will give it a try... - (the reason i like to write it as batch, is just of my "old" tools folder & get rid of tools that are not useful anymore, and the useful ones...) - in this case subinacl

- on the second hand: - i am still try to make a error-free w10.wim - and for this image, i like to be sure, that SYSTEM & TrustedInstaller got Full Permission on all Files and Folders, without changing ownership...) (only some "corrupted" ownerships [why i got them after clean install???], should be changed...)