Aero Glass for Win10 1909

tron03

Hi,

a have Donated 250.- EUR in 4 Years. 

@Bigmuscle : If you have the Time > Please give us a Timeframe for a new Build, or tell us everything you want to do.

No Info is also no solution. No Problem if you tell us to wait another 6 Month...

Thank you for your work! 

It sure would make for a precious Christmas gift, BigMuscle.  At the same time, I don't want you to feel stressed out due to pressure.  If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know, thanks in advance, and we appreciate the difference you have made in making Windows 10's user interface FAR, FAR MORE enjoyable of an experience for countless individuals around the world.  I mean that.  It just wouldn't be the same without your work, BigMuscle.  I hope you are well, good day.

On 12/11/2019 at 2:22 PM, srg84 said:

It would be nice to have exact same buttons as in windows 7.

BAUJhzX.jpg

Hi, 

I hope we get a new Build at all... Feature Requests are to much at this time...

@Bigmuscle: please comment anything, that we now how long it takes - i hope you have not a private Problem. If so, i wish you the Best!

It's out dude, the 19.09 supporting version, but in feature please don't request it so frequently. He/she's got a long history with this project and it's unlikely they'll just abandon it, new versions are always on their way and will be ready when they're ready.

-- 1.5.13 (13.12.2019) --
* version for Windows 10 November 2019 Update (v1909)
* fixed loading CustomThemeMaterial
* using theme default glow size when TextGlowMode set to 0x00000003
* render glow effect under text only when window caption is set to center

I still don't get any glow on normal windows with TextGlowMode set to 0x3, even though it's there on ribbon-utilizing applications. I can specify the amount by saying eg. 0x000c0003.