Need a legacy driver for Radeon X8XX series videocard

assenort

Hi guys,

I am trying to rebuild my driver collection, part of which was wiped out by mistake. One of the drivers that I have hard time finding on the Internets is:

9-11_legacy_vista32-64_wdm.exe

So if some kind soul still has this ancient thing and wants to share it with me, I will be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Greets :-)

Edited by assenort

Thank you very much, brother, you da man :-)

How did you find this site? I have been combing the Internets, but only found phonies...

Not to be Johny-ask-a-lot, but do you by any chance know of a Windows 10 x64-capable driver for Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition? ATI never bothered to provide driver for this fine card after Vista, I was hoping some guy would mod/hack a driver to be good for Win10, but never found anything anywhere.

Big thanks and gratitude :-)

You're welcome. :)

Google search for the exact filename in quotes. Ignore any "too easy"/questionable sites that come up early in the results. Go through the results looking for any full HTTP URL addresses to where the file once existed; try those live and in the Wayback Machine. If those don't work (i.e. the akamai.net link), the look for any FTP URL addresses. In this case the file name was inside a .TXT file that existed on an FTP server. I took a chance that that folder would contain the files listed in the .TXT, removed the .TXT file from the address, and checked the containing folder.

As for Windows 10, that's out of my expertise. Theoretically drivers for earlier Windows 8/7/Vista might work, but it's a trial and error experiment. :unsure:

• 1 year later...

... and Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics products have been moved to a legacy support ... GPU-630. AMD Radeon™ R5 235X, Radeon™ R5 235, Radeon™ R5 230, ... The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Beta driver includes the ...

Normally, you just go to Device Manager / display adapter / AMD and choose to roll the drivers back to the previous version.

Edited by Tommy
Deleted spam