My Browser Builds (Part 2)

On 3/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, roytam1 said:

try with official build in win7, if problem persists then report it to upstream.

I can not give it a try on Win 7 with palemoon, I do not have this OS.

13 hours ago, j7n said:

Radio Garden "works" for me in New Moon. The map shows, moves and streams get loaded. But the UI has a high CPU usage, as expected, and audio output is unstable, choppy or replays a short buffer over and over again, possibly an incompatiblity with my audio interface. If you mean this by not working then I have to agree. Seems like a poor design to run the audio and the heavy UI in the same process of the browser... Seems like all the streams are normal HTTP downloads (icecast) that can be played in Winamp. But extracting the links from the network log is inconvenient.

No browser works with "http://radio.garden" except Basilisk 55. I have xp sp2. I installed in portable and by default without plug-in, nor host filter all the browsers supposed to work on os xp including "otter-browser".:no: The blue page loads and the white circle turns endlessly without ever loading the reader with the arrow. In portable with Roytam1 prg, Basilisk 55 works without problem. The sound is very good and the world map is displayed perfectly.:yes:

27 minutes ago, IXOYE said:

In portable with Roytam1 prg, Basilisk 55 works without problem. The sound is very good and the world map is displayed perfectly.

This is a sick side. Basilisk 55 needs 800MB RAM on this radio. 500 takes .cloudfront.net - I need to add to my uBO filters. In Basilisk 55 the radio will play on 300MB RAM. This even applies to Firefox 74 win 7. Mypal, newmoon, palemon can't handle radio garden.

There is so much cloudfront net on this page:

969a17e7a96f0262.png

2 hours ago, grey_rat said:

Hmm :D

Surprisingly, usually the opposite is true OpenGL the problem, not Angle

The decision for http://radio.garden/

GMA4500+, FX5100+ (soft), Radeon 9500+

webgl.force-enabled - true

webgl.disable-angle - true

Hi

The Grey_rat solution worked.
The problem was OpenGL, I have an Ati radeon HD 4650 AGP graphics card on the pc. The problem is solved on new moon 28.9, Basilisk 52.9 and iceap-upx
"Radio.garden" now works perfectly.
Grey_rat:worship:

Edited by IXOYE

5 hours ago, dmiranda said:

Is ublock 1.17.2 working for you? In my case it is blocking, but the interface to block and see what is being blocked is empty... Basilisk 52 last version.

it is better to use 1.16 legacy version instead.

On 3/30/2020 at 10:49 AM, dmiranda said:

Is ublock 1.17.2 working for you? In my case it is blocking, but the interface to block and see what is being blocked is empty... Basilisk 52 last version.

I am using uBlock Origin 1.17.4 on latest Serpent 52 without problem.